unique items *no longer updated*

"
Jeragi wrote:
is this a new Belt?

Another spit into life based builds face. Seems that GGG wants everybody go to CI...
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
"
Schizo87 wrote:
What does that line "chill and freeze duration on you is based on 65% of your ES" on the belt mean? Bad or good?

It mean it's rly good for CI user, as normaly status ailments is based on life before CI.

Now with this belt freeze and chilled are based on portion of your ES.

tl dl : Good :D
"
Jeragi wrote:
is this a new Belt?

You can check the list. I don't see it in there, probably yes.
"
Sirnizz wrote:
"
Schizo87 wrote:
What does that line "chill and freeze duration on you is based on 65% of your ES" on the belt mean? Bad or good?

It mean it's rly good for CI user, as normaly status ailments is based on life before CI.

Now with this belt freeze and chilled are based on portion of your ES.

tl dl : Good :D

Ah, thanks I get it. I didn't know chill and freeze was based on life. I only thought stun was.

"
that axe is the best melee unique in the game by FAR. Any buffs to melee are welcomed, but I think it is almost obligatory to use that axe if someone wants to play melee. This doesn't make me happy at all.

Basically, we got the melee version of Lioneye's Glare.

I concur. It's basically a free support gem.
another completely OP item :/
IGN TylordRampage
"
Jeragi wrote:
is this a new Belt?

RIP dream fragments
IGN: VistaChris
"
that axe is the best melee unique in the game by FAR. Any buffs to melee are welcomed, but I think it is almost obligatory to use that axe if someone wants to play melee. This doesn't make me happy at all.

Basically, we got the melee version of Lioneye's Glare.

Well I wouldn't care about it as much as it seems it's really really rare. Somewhat similar rare to Kaom's Heart as it took this much time to get it.
IGN: StN_
That axe pisses me off. Uniques wernt supposed to be ths most powerful items in this game.
"
Schizo87 wrote:

Normally those durations are based on your max hp, even when you have CI = based on 1 hp and freeze/chill duration is always max (5 seconds?) but now it scales with ES instead, which is super good thing :=)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info