unique items *no longer updated*

"
Aux wrote:
I'm not going to bed until one of you finds my chain belt.

Every1 is angry, share with us what it do? :D
"
GodVsMe wrote:
"
Aux wrote:

Personally I would rather see it found and linked. More fun that way.
Standard Forever
"
GodVsMe wrote:
"
Aux wrote:

nah noone is angry hmm maybe hochep but i bet he is still pissed cause he died yesterday and is only refered as someone in kripps party

btw its always fun when the nolifers call someone pathetic :) pure entertainment

hey chick wanna get lucky i have a 20 lvl 80+ is a videogame ? sure....said no women ever

sry 20 isnt true had to count them only 13
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jul 5, 2013, 6:00:50 AM
"
ventiman wrote:
"
GodVsMe wrote:
"
Aux wrote:

nah noone is angry hmm maybe hochep but i bet he is still pissed cause he died yesterday and is only refered as someone in kripps party

btw its always fun when the nolifers call someone pathetic :) pure entertainment

hey chick wanna get lucky i have a 20 lvl 80+ is a videogame ? sure....said no women ever

So you watch '' no-lifers '' play video games on your computer? What does that make you?
Well now that the chainbelt sure is ilvl 70+ it gonna cost a shit tons due to the stats, and the thing that it's so high lvl means only player who can do 70+map will fount it wich reduce again the chance of getting one... sigh I'am so sad with this kind of mechanic but hey maybe one day I can get a lucky drop to buy some gear as I'll never loot one :D
"
ventiman wrote:
"
GodVsMe wrote:
"
Aux wrote:

Me likey. Yeah true day bro

Ps: On a sidenote.. Whatsup with kripp? I know hes famous and stuff but why every1 treats him like god? Hmm
Can everyone shut the fuck up and stop derailing the thread?

Good? Good.
"
Sirnizz wrote:
Well now that the chainbelt sure is ilvl 70+ it gonna cost a shit tons due to the stats, and the thing that it's so high lvl means only player who can do 70+map will fount it wich reduce again the chance of getting one... sigh I'am so sad with this kind of mechanic but hey maybe one day I can get a lucky drop to buy some gear as I'll never loot one :D

isnt piety lvl 70 ?
Ign: LavaMosse
TimeZone: GMT+2
"
BlackHoleSun wrote:

So you watch '' no-lifers '' play video games on your computer? What does that make you?

"
exorzist wrote:
since kripp almost died and one of his teammembers died on that map, i sense a boss nerf is due, isnt it GGG?

gossip travels faster than the speed of light no need to watch someones stream
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Ilvl70 is good. Ilvl 71 would be much worse. This way it can still drop form rares in Lunaris 3. But if its a must like Shavronnes its gonna cost a few exalted easy.
Last edited by Samuelino on Jul 5, 2013, 6:05:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info