unique items *no longer updated*

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
Sirnizz wrote:
"
Samuelino wrote:
Ilvl70 is good. Ilvl 71 would be much worse. This way it can still drop form rares in Lunaris 3. But if its a must like Shavronnes its gonna cost a few exalted easy.

True, but that's what I'am fearing a Godlike belt BiS for CI, or caster with good ES or heck this can be a melee oriented chain belt but if it's good or rly good I'll never be able to purchase one :D

And with my luck looting one is... well I hope :)

Forget the rest, stick with the bolded part. Makes playing loot finders much more fun, and actually rewarding (it really does, eventually).

Side note, CI is fine without a new belt.

i would like to see a little C U or R in the corner of an unique item to at least know if its rare or common trash unique i just dropped and is the chance good to waste chance orb on one or not
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Left for a bit, came back, refreshed, saw +5 pages, was excited to see what had been found and it was just a few people arguing on the internet.

where the games at
Wow that looks insane
Rampage: MagnesiumChloride
Standard:Drakanoid or Drakcoid or DrakBreak
Yeaa if all MFer can start to play and forget that silly 4th july thing that no ones care about that would be great !

On a serious note 1st time I've seen patch unique day and several hours later not all unique already posted with different roll version
"
Casildar wrote:

WHATDAFUUUUUUUUUU

On the other hand - I ran a life based RF character with 3000 fire damage per second (and negative enemy resists through EE and double-curse). The damage really was - disappointing to say the least. What is 450 then?

Whats wrong with GGG hating so much on life-based builds?
These days you either go CI or you better delete you reroll.
Last edited by 852Foofer on Jul 5, 2013, 6:41:29 AM
Wowow nice Astral plate !
wow somehow CI / bloodrage will be totally OP with this chest
"
Casildar wrote:

Dat armor is just so smexy.

"
Fabius_Gallus wrote:
wow somehow CI / bloodrage will be totally OP with this chest

With the new boots part of the build as well, HNNNNNNGGGG.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Jul 5, 2013, 6:42:34 AM
wtf that armor is sick!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info