unique items *no longer updated*

Even if the unique item REQUIRES level 70 or whatever, the BASE item is still a level 1 (in regards to the chain belt). Therefore, it can drop ANYWHERE.
IGN: Hochep
"
just so u guys know all uniques are the lvl of the item >.> ....................................
meaning (as the hoochip so intelligently pointed out) that it can drop anywhere

ORLY?
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
Last edited by Dragon585 on Jul 5, 2013, 5:47:04 AM
"
just so u guys know all uniques are the lvl of the item >.> ....................................
meaning (as the hoochip so intelligently pointed out) that it can drop anywhere

thats not true you will never find a le heup on mudflats normal or a dreams on terraces
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jul 5, 2013, 5:42:25 AM
"
Hochep wrote:
Even if the unique item REQUIRES level 70 or whatever, the BASE item is still a level 1 (in regards to the chain belt). Therefore, it can drop ANYWHERE.

but anywhere other than 68+ maps/ lunaris 3 dont drop ilvl 70+ items.

Yeah, you can get a chain belt anywhere, but you can't get the cahin belt unique anywhere
Item-Level dictates where it can be dropped.
"
Hochep wrote:

You are actually 100% incorrect.

The reason my belt took so long to release is because they needed to program the ability to only allow my belt to drop/chance from ilvl 70+ belts (allowing to have higher stats than it would if it could drop anywhere in the game like other chain belts).

It can only drop from level 70+ monsters and only chance from ilvl 70+ monsters, don't listen to anyone that tells you otherwise.
IGN: Aux
Last edited by Aux on Jul 5, 2013, 5:42:55 AM
"
Dragon585 wrote:
"
Hochep wrote:

ORLY?

found that at Normal Merveil before, so YA RLY.
"
Hochep wrote:

Formal request for proof.
"
Shaard wrote:
"
Hochep wrote:

but anywhere other than 68+ maps/ lunaris 3 dont drop ilvl 70+ items.

Yeah, you can get a chain belt anywhere, but you can't get the cahin belt unique anywhere

Yes you can. Rhox got a Le Heup of All in MUD FLATS IN NORMAL. Understand how this game works, please guys. It's pathetic.

"
Aux wrote:
"
Hochep wrote:

You are actually 100% incorrect.

The reason my belt took so long to release is because they needed to program the ability to only allow my belt to drop/chance from ilvl 70+ belts (allowing to have higher stats than it would if it could drop anywhere in the game like other chain belts).

It can only drop from level 70+ monsters and only chance from ilvl 70+ monsters, don't listen to anyone that tells you otherwise.

Then I WAS 100% correct BEFORE your Unique was released. That's a new mechanic that they implemented, if that is true. So don't call me out if there is some hidden mechanic that was NEVER mentioned before.
IGN: Hochep
Last edited by Hochep on Jul 5, 2013, 5:46:12 AM
"
dandan88 wrote:
"
Dragon585 wrote:
"
Hochep wrote:

ORLY?

found that at Normal Merveil before, so YA RLY.

it would make zero sense to give a lvl 14 player a unique which is 10 lvl higher than him so i call bullshit

in case of the chainbelt it makes even less sense now ppl you see why streamers are no gods

damm i found a belt i only need 69 more lvl to wear it *rolleyes*
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jul 5, 2013, 5:46:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info