unique items *no longer updated*

"
ventiman wrote:

now lets take the chainbelt a lvl 5 player get a belt he cant use for the next 65 lvl you really believe GGG woudl design such a mechanic ?

...Wondertrap?
Last edited by DareDog on Jul 5, 2013, 6:08:05 AM
"
ventiman wrote:
"
GodVsMe wrote:
"
Aux wrote:
I'm not going to bed until one of you finds my chain belt.

Every1 is angry, share with us what it do? :D

nah noone is angry hmm maybe hochep but i bet he is still pissed cause he died yesterday and is only refered as someone in kripps party

btw its always fun when the nolifers call someone pathetic :) pure entertainment

hey chick wanna get lucky i have a 20 lvl 80+ is a videogame ? sure....said no women ever

sry 20 isnt true had to count them only 13

I didn't die yesterday LOL? This is news to me. And what are you referred to as..? The idiot who cries in a forum thread?
IGN: Hochep
Last edited by Hochep on Jul 5, 2013, 6:12:01 AM
"
Samuelino wrote:
Ilvl70 is good. Ilvl 71 would be much worse. This way it can still drop form rares in Lunaris 3. But if its a must like Shavronnes its gonna cost a few exalted easy.

True, but that's what I'am fearing a Godlike belt BiS for CI, or caster with good ES or heck this can be a melee oriented chain belt but if it's good or rly good I'll never be able to purchase one :D

And with my luck looting one is... well I hope :)
"
Hochep wrote:
"
Aux wrote:
"
Hochep wrote:
Then I WAS 100% correct BEFORE your Unique was released. That's a new mechanic that they implemented, if that is true. So don't call me out if there is some hidden mechanic that was NEVER mentioned before.

I specifically said pages ago that it was from 70+ only.

Okay let me just read every fucking page of this long ass thread. Get over yourself, please. It's embarrassing how much of an arrogant prick you are.

do you hear yourself? honestly~
8/8 Overachiever
http://twitch.tv/hegemonyTV
http://www.youtube.com/user/hegemonypoe
"
Sirnizz wrote:
Well now that the chainbelt sure is ilvl 70+ it gonna cost a shit tons due to the stats, and the thing that it's so high lvl means only player who can do 70+map will fount it wich reduce again the chance of getting one... sigh I'am so sad with this kind of mechanic but hey maybe one day I can get a lucky drop to buy some gear as I'll never loot one :D

Rares on level 68 maps drop ilevel 70 items. The lowest area level required for an ilevel 70 item to drop is 68. Blues in a 69 map can drop 70s, and everyone in a 70+ map can drop 70 items (obviously).
d:- D
ign: MenderSwiftpaw / UprightRhoa / WitchWhichWanders
though the dark may come, the sun also rises.
"
"
Sirnizz wrote:
Well now that the chainbelt sure is ilvl 70+ it gonna cost a shit tons due to the stats, and the thing that it's so high lvl means only player who can do 70+map will fount it wich reduce again the chance of getting one... sigh I'am so sad with this kind of mechanic but hey maybe one day I can get a lucky drop to buy some gear as I'll never loot one :D

Rares on level 68 maps drop ilevel 70 items. The lowest area level required for an ilevel 70 item to drop is 68. Blues in a 69 map can drop 70s, and everyone in a 70+ map can drop 70 items (obviously).

Yep yep I know but people will have a much better chance of dropping one in lvl 70+ map where every single monster can drop, and not only blue or rare.

But I'll farm lunaris because I won't get lvl 70map soon :D
what chain belt you guys are talking about ?
The new unique chain belt from a Diamond supporter.

Hasn't been looted yet
"
Sirnizz wrote:
"
Samuelino wrote:
Ilvl70 is good. Ilvl 71 would be much worse. This way it can still drop form rares in Lunaris 3. But if its a must like Shavronnes its gonna cost a few exalted easy.

True, but that's what I'am fearing a Godlike belt BiS for CI, or caster with good ES or heck this can be a melee oriented chain belt but if it's good or rly good I'll never be able to purchase one :D

And with my luck looting one is... well I hope :)

Forget the rest, stick with the bolded part. Makes playing loot finders much more fun, and actually rewarding (it really does, eventually).

Side note, CI is fine without a new belt.
Casually casual.

v-video games ;_;

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info