unique items *no longer updated*

I have a Death Rush unique in Onslaught which requires level 46 to equip but it's base item level is 43. Hope that clears some confusion here.
IGN: StN_
"
StN wrote:
I have a Death Rush unique in Onslaught which requires level 46 to equip but it's base item level is 43. Hope that clears some confusion here.

That proves nothing lol.
IGN: Hochep
"
Hochep wrote:
"
Shaard wrote:
"
Hochep wrote:
Even if the unique item REQUIRES level 70 or whatever, the BASE item is still a level 1 (in regards to the chain belt). Therefore, it can drop ANYWHERE.

but anywhere other than 68+ maps/ lunaris 3 dont drop ilvl 70+ items.

Yeah, you can get a chain belt anywhere, but you can't get the cahin belt unique anywhere

Yes you can. Rhox got a Le Heup of All in MUD FLATS IN NORMAL. Understand how this game works, please guys. It's pathetic.

Whats pathetic is the elitists expecting everyone to know every game mechanic like its second nature when they are not mentioned anywhere.
"
Hochep wrote:
Then I WAS 100% correct BEFORE your Unique was released. That's a new mechanic that they implemented, if that is true. So don't call me out if there is some hidden mechanic that was NEVER mentioned before.

I specifically said pages ago that it was from 70+ only.
IGN: Aux
"
ventiman wrote:

it would make zero sense to give a lvl 14 player a unique which is 10 lvl higher than him so i call bullshit

Well considering you don't even know what lvl zone Merveil is, I don't think I'll be taking your word seriously.
"
ventiman wrote:

it would make zero sense to give a lvl 14 player a unique which is 10 lvl higher than him so i call bullshit

in case of the chainbelt it makes even less sense now ppl you see why streamers are no gods

damm i found a belt i only need 69 more lvl to wear it *rolleyes*

I've seen people in Descent around level ~6 getting Aztiri's Foible, which is... I think level 16 requirement.
IRON MAN
"
Aux wrote:
"
Hochep wrote:
Then I WAS 100% correct BEFORE your Unique was released. That's a new mechanic that they implemented, if that is true. So don't call me out if there is some hidden mechanic that was NEVER mentioned before.

I specifically said pages ago that it was from 70+ only.

Okay let me just read every fucking page of this long ass thread. Get over yourself, please. It's embarrassing how much of an arrogant prick you are.
IGN: Hochep
"
dandan88 wrote:
"
ventiman wrote:

Well considering you don't even know what lvl zone Merveil is, I don't think I'll be taking your word seriously.

why i even respond to this crap normal player does mervel with lv 15-16

now lets take the chainbelt a lvl 5 player get a belt he cant use for the next 65 lvl you really believe GGG woudl design such a mechanic ?
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Farming Normal Merveil is actually the quickest way to get rich in this game xD
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info