unique items *no longer updated*

"
Chowderizer wrote:
looks like the remaining three are ilvl 70+ items. Sad that they won't be achievable via docks farming, xD

If one of the unique items really is a Chain Belt, then it can be found in any zone.
IGN: Hochep
hmm... if there's a high level 1-handed axe coming up, I may change my unique to another base weapon type then... ah well, mine's probably very far away given I'm only an eternal :) Can't wait to see what this one's gonna be! :)
"
Hochep wrote:
"
Chowderizer wrote:
looks like the remaining three are ilvl 70+ items. Sad that they won't be achievable via docks farming, xD

If one of the unique items really is a Chain Belt, then it can be found in any zone.

The owner of this chain belt unique specified it was Ilvl 70+ only belts.
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
"
Kagari wrote:
"
Hochep wrote:
"
Chowderizer wrote:

The owner of this chain belt unique specified it was Ilvl 70+ only belts.

Damn if it's a high lvl one it's gonna be good, and cost a shit tons of currency :( I'll never be able to get one..
1% cast speed or lightning damage per % hp missing.

...just because.

In all seriousness, could really use a good melee CI belt.
Well i guess it s still possible to loot it in Lunaris 3 farm so it s still ok i suppose. Can't remember how much time does the prism guardian took before first one got chanced ^^
At least this time we know the base item.
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
"
Sirnizz wrote:

Damn if it's a high lvl one it's gonna be good, and cost a shit tons of currency :( I'll never be able to get one..

This way of thinking (even if brought on by PoE design) pains me, in a H&S loot-finder.
Casually casual.

HOLY CHAINED BALLS!!!

Spoiler
ign bonifaciox ROA marauder
ign daming_alaga arc summoner

hahaha nope
IRON MAN
just so u guys know all uniques are the lvl of the item >.> ....................................
meaning (as the hoochip so intelligently pointed out) that it can drop anywhere
@slangDontStop

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info