unique items *no longer updated*

"
Recomposed wrote:
What do you call a restaurant built into a pirate ship where they only serve salads and low fat food?

Spoiler
light brig 'n' dine.

What do you call a plump-round-breasted cop?

Spoiler

Pie-tits of the Police

Casually casual.

Spoiler

This is unique.
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
Last edited by Dragon585 on Jul 5, 2013, 4:33:46 AM
"

"An Orb of Chance is now much more likely to create common Unique items and less likely to generate uncommon or rare Unique items."

This insinuates that uniques are separated by 3 tiers (common, uncommon, and rare). As for the burning damage, I would imagine it applies, but DoTs in general get tricky, and it's 3:30 AM here...entirely too tired to safely comment on that, probably won't be able to give valid info atm. I'd have to double check some other sources which I'm entirely too tired to find at the moment.

It shouldn't be hard to assume which tier an item is in, if it's three tiers. That would be a cool project :D

For example for amulets, I'm assuming this. Not too sure about chayula and the new ones though, I don't think these would be rare because they look like pure build allowers.

Spoiler
Araku Tiki – Common
Astramentis – Uncommon
Atziri’s Foible – Uncommon
Carnage Heart – Uncommon
Daresso’s Salute – Uncommon
Demigod’s Presence – Can’t be looted
Eye of Chayula – Uncommon
The Ignomon – Common
Karui Ward – Common
Sidebreath – Common
Stone of Lazhwar – Common
Victariou’s Acuity – Uncommon
Voll’s Devotion - Uncommon
Old april 2012 account got stolen
Last edited by Freeslana on Jul 5, 2013, 4:40:58 AM
What do you call a primordial shopping center?

Spoiler

I'm too fuckin good.

too fuckin good..
IGN: Scuhr
"
Dragon585 wrote:
Spoiler

This is unique.

I lol'd quite hard
D2 4ever ;)
Since 2011
"
Dragon585 wrote:
Spoiler

This is unique.

Kaom's Moon?
* Cheers from Argentina, the land of ping and packet loss *

#HYPEGATE

GMT -3
20 minutes without any new post a new uniques patch day...the other 3 must be very rares i guess (O_o)
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
"
Kagari wrote:
20 minutes without any new post a new uniques patch day...the other 3 must be very rares i guess (O_o)

Yeah seems to be that way, I guess everyone whos not at work is slacking...

From hints earlier in this thread we have a Chain belt and possibly a high level 1h axe, so not surprising that they will be rare as these are categories that desperately need filling.
looks like the remaining three are ilvl 70+ items. Sad that they won't be achievable via docks farming, xD
ign bonifaciox ROA marauder
ign daming_alaga arc summoner
"
Kagari wrote:
It's also an American holiday, July 4th Independence Day. A lot of players are probably too drunk to play PoE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info