unique items *no longer updated*

"
"
Chypre wrote:
Do you know that uniques are 3 tiers, common/uncommon/rare, or could there be more shades to it?

info here

I've seen that but it doesn't seem to answer the question. I am also really tired so maybe I am just not seeing it.

Are uniques grouped into common/uncommon/rare, are there like dozens of different percents, 6 tiers or what? Maybe a dev never said.

Since someone mentioned burning discharge with the OP shoes.. how does the extra damage on low life work?

If I discharge and ignite a pack, the initial burst takes them to 40% life, then they burn down to "low life", does the burning degen accelerate because of mroe damage on low life, or is that just on new applications of damage once they are on low life?
What do you call a restaurant built into a pirate ship where they only serve salads and low fat food?

Spoiler
light brig 'n' dine.
IGN: Scuhr
Last edited by Recomposed on Jul 5, 2013, 4:21:23 AM
Post the other 3 unique! ooomgg
"
Chypre wrote:
"
"
Chypre wrote:
Do you know that uniques are 3 tiers, common/uncommon/rare, or could there be more shades to it?

info here

I've seen that but it doesn't seem to answer the question. I am also really tired so maybe I am just not seeing it.

Are uniques grouped into common/uncommon/rare, are there like dozens of different percents, 6 tiers or what? Maybe a dev never said.

Since someone mentioned burning discharge with the OP shoes.. how does the extra damage on low life work?

If I discharge and ignite a pack, the initial burst takes them to 40% life, then they burn down to "low life", does the burning degen accelerate because of mroe damage on low life, or is that just on new applications of damage once they are on low life?

"An Orb of Chance is now much more likely to create common Unique items and less likely to generate uncommon or rare Unique items."

This insinuates that uniques are separated by 3 tiers (common, uncommon, and rare). As for the burning damage, I would imagine it applies, but DoTs in general get tricky, and it's 3:30 AM here...entirely too tired to safely comment on that, probably won't be able to give valid info atm. I'd have to double check some other sources which I'm entirely too tired to find at the moment.
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
"
Recomposed wrote:
What do you call a restaurant built into a pirate ship where they only serve salads and low fat food?

Spoiler
light brig 'n' dine.

You win.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
Recomposed wrote:

Spoiler
light brig 'n' dine.

You're a pretty funny guy, want to play in anarchy together?
I'm not going to bed until one of you finds my chain belt.
IGN: Aux
"
Aux wrote:
I'm not going to bed until one of you finds my chain belt.

get some cofee sir
Yeaaa I want to see the chainbelt so bad and I hope if it's good that it won't cost a lot :/ as I'am quite the poor guy atm !
found it.

Spoiler

A good unique. I think you coulda been a little more creative though..
IGN: Scuhr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info