Tips / FAQ for new players

Oups, doublepost
Last edited by hasufel on Dec 21, 2011, 8:27:17 AM
Yeah, it's everything in the chain. Every skill gem in a chain or socket group is affected by every support gem in that same group.

Eg in a four socket group:
[Skill-1]==[Skill-2]==[Support-1]==[Support-2]

Both skill-1 and skill-2 will be affected by both supports.
quick tip for summoner builds... zombies have had their speed increased a HUGE amount and now make the build well worth trying. spectres however lack the speed and thus i'd recommend using the raise spectre ability on ranged fighters only. the only reason for this is you will likely always have a meat shield of zombies present that will wreak havoc with minion instability, it is wiser, from what i've seen, to have the slower spectres crawl up and fire at range. this will keep them at full health for the most part and gives no need to revive them as often

also, i have tried both ice and lightning builds, if you are to choose one to accompany a summoner, i would highly recommend lightning as it kills very fast and will keep the corpses coming.

give us it
DanAbnormal
All generalizations are false.
Is there any other way to lower the graph more?
For example removing the rain effect.
Because its not running too well on my laptop(sure im going to play on my desktop pc, but if im not home i still want to play with it :) )
Is there any other way to lower the graph more?
For example removing the rain effect.
Because its not running too well on my laptop(sure im going to play on my desktop pc, but if im not home i still want to play with it :) )
Not at the moment, no.
There may or may not be more options in the future.
I hope so, some laptop friendly option would be so cool.
Another quick tip; Going back to town refills your flasks entirely. This is makes town a great place to be when you're changing flasks. It's also useful for reflilling flasks in mid boss-battle. The boss might fill their energy shield, but not heal (much).
Faith Manages.
Kind of sucks that sockted items will be random.

"
Fragem wrote:
Kind of sucks that sockted items will be random.

Well you can use an orb of fusing to reroll the links between all of the sockets, but that is also random what happens to it.

Chromatic orb also rerolls all of the colors of the sockets, but once again this is random.

So there are options to change the sockets - but they are also random.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info