[1.3] Alfasheba's CI incinerate build - Atziri viable - Pledge of Hand build

What's your mana/mana regen at op? just wondering how tight it is running AA.
Also whats your tooltip, I had 13k on my old cybils max block build how does it compare?
Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.
"
tafonso wrote:
AA is the primary reason reflect is not an issue with the incin build, you can test this easily. and you need leech to counter reflect.

Yes, definitely need leech, but I was hoping for enough between Doryani's Catalyst and Invitation to drop the gem. Perhaps that's not enough with an attack skill. It was plenty when I was using Incinerate and Aegis Aurora.

I'm going to wait for the next big patch before revamping the build, so maybe we'll see some interesting changes in there.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Last edited by Tempada on Mar 12, 2015, 11:07:31 AM
"
Auxion wrote:
What's your mana/mana regen at op? just wondering how tight it is running AA.
Also whats your tooltip, I had 13k on my old cybils max block build how does it compare?

defensive stats

Comparing it to Cybils, I don't have any experience with it. How ever I have looked at different incinerate builds and find this one to be a superior build to cybils.

The dps is very good. 8600 at 16.7 cast/sec this is with max 4 frenzies. 7800 at 15.1 casts/sec without frenzies. 6100 is fire damage. The better the fire damage the better your survivability with leech.

Currently my es is at 6820. Optimized can easily hit 7500+. Currently working on items to replace helm and improve my gloves. Once I optimized the helm and gloves I can work towards a ring that will boost ES and damage even further.

picture of dps at max

Relative to defense it stands up very well against big bosses and anything for that matter.

Only map mods to avoid are reduced mana regen (even then its doable but far more risky), blood magic, and no mana regen. Everything else is doable.

This build has no issues going into mobs of devourers or most mobs in general which makes it a fun build since you can leap into mobs and mow them down as apposed to kiting mobs, so you get to be right in the action of it all. If the mob looks fairly large I just pop rumi and atziri flask and I safely get out alive with no real danger.

Spoiler

This armor is very important to my survivability. Good armor and gives you the equivalent of max res at 82% for all elements

As for AA i can run around for about 25 seconds before it runs out, but I mostly just warp to get around.
Last edited by tafonso on Mar 16, 2015, 8:19:45 AM
Thanks for the info Tafonso.
I've been accumulating a few pieces to get the build started, got lucky on the boots :)

Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.
"
Auxion wrote:
I've been accumulating a few pieces to get the build started, got lucky on the boots :)

not a problem

enjoy the build :)
Last edited by tafonso on Mar 13, 2015, 2:35:41 PM
"
tafonso wrote:
"
Auxion wrote:

I also have a pair of +1 to soc

but the frenzy charge atm lets me do more dps till i get the optimized armor pieces
Last edited by tafonso on Mar 13, 2015, 2:35:10 PM
I've done a bit of respecing to try out a few things.

I've obtained a better set of gloves.

Spoiler

Swaped in +1 to gem level boots

Spoiler

And changed the helm

Spoiler

Currently I'm sitting at 6k es and once I get an es armor roll to maximum I can get an es range of about 6500.

The big change with my build is that I now support both HoL and HoI and now deal a total dps of 11153.9

casting 16.1 times a second. With 3 frenzies I still can maintain the casting and achieve a dps of 11921.

Here is the changed tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMHpQx9DXwNjRB_EVAV1xXnFvMXLxslHNwdFCL0JLAmPCj6KlMqjSycLL8tRy9vL501uTbYQqNFfEbXRwZJG0myS65QQlZjVytXyVxrXfJfKl9qYpVj_WaeaPJsC20ZcLtxhXOzdFV65nwOfEt-WX_GgKSCEIKbgseESIaujDaMdo9Gj_qTJ5Z0l5eaO5uhnWOePKSxpwinK6dVrJixQrJwtAy2hrcxuJO9gsAawcXDbcae0NDVptkT2Vva3dvn34rfsOWO6QLquuvu7BjsOOxV7SDtPPBr8WzzEffX-ej60v6z

Changing this build has done a few things.

First is that I do a great deal more dps.

I have reduced my ES but is still good enough that I have no survivability issues.

My fire damage is greater meaning I leech more and heal faster.

Given the DPS boost I increased my clear speed.

The changes I've made doesn't really change anything besides my ability to take out big bosses faster. The ES drop just means instead of face tanking more often I do a bit more avoiding of attacks.

With regards to Atziri, this change has made it easier to take her down quicker when she splits into her 4 forms. This configuration has also made it far easier to take down the 3 mini bosses before you head to atziri. Keep in mind you go for the ranged mini boss then the dual stricker and then the cycloner. So if anyone has questions feel free to ask.

Enjoy!
"
laburnum wrote:

It could be a possibility but the build currently is very tanky and the additional regen would only be useful against burn or puncture situations. Seeing how the main way to move is to use warp puncture would be useless against this build and burn would also be mitigated since the armor piece mitigates a tone of fire damage anyways. So this tree you have would be one that would be useful in a very few cases.

I was looking to make a build that allowed players to instead of kiting mobs like most builds do, you get to jump in and mow them down. I found this build allows you to be "ballzy" and I like the style of play.

Your tree would allow players to me more "ballzy" but sacrifices dps. I was trying to accomplish a good amount of dps with tankability so that's where my tree comes into play.

Last edited by tafonso on Apr 3, 2015, 6:38:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info