[1.3] Alfasheba's CI incinerate build - Atziri viable - Pledge of Hand build

bump
"
tafonso wrote:
Thanks for the imput, however the 12% cast speed is the equivalent to 36% increased damage, I tested which would improve my damage and for every 4% cast speed I would need to get 12% elemental damage.

But... in the tree I showed, you'd have 1 point left over that you could invest in a 3% cast speed node, so you'd have 14% spell damage + 5% cast speed (plus 10 strength and intelligence) from Retribution and 3% cast speed from, say, the first node in the Nimbleness series. Assuming 12% spell/elemental damage is equivalent to 4% cast speed, then isn't my suggestion a tiny bit more powerful at your current level? And you get extra strength, in case that's a problem, without losing any intelligence. Would the leech change enough for you to notice with 4% less cast speed?
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Last edited by Tempada on Jan 28, 2015, 12:32:01 PM
"
Tempada wrote:
"
tafonso wrote:
Thanks for the imput, however the 12% cast speed is the equivalent to 36% increased damage, I tested which would improve my damage and for every 4% cast speed I would need to get 12% elemental damage.

But... in the tree I showed, you'd have 1 point left over that you could invest in a 3% cast speed node, so you'd have 14% spell damage + 5% cast speed (plus 10 strength and intelligence) from Retribution and 3% cast speed from, say, the first node in the Nimbleness series. Assuming 12% spell/elemental damage is equivalent to 4% cast speed, then isn't my suggestion a tiny bit more powerful at your current level? And you get extra strength, in case that's a problem, without losing any intelligence. Would the leech change enough for you to notice with 4% less cast speed?

I noticed that you are missing the 2 12% fire damage nodes by Celestial Punishment node. So if you made the change to include the 2 fire nodes the tree would reduce my current damage although I would get 10 strength I don't need the strength. So your variation would increase strength by 10 but reduce the damage output while using the same number of nodes.
"
tafonso wrote:
I noticed that you are missing the 2 12% fire damage nodes by Celestial Punishment node. So if you made the change to include the 2 fire nodes the tree would reduce my current damage although I would get 10 strength I don't need the strength. So your variation would increase strength by 10 but reduce the damage output while using the same number of nodes.

I'm confused. The tree you posted doesn't take those fire nodes.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
"
Tempada wrote:
"
tafonso wrote:

I'm confused. The tree you posted doesn't take those fire nodes.

I gained a level since then and made the change. I feel this is the best change as 12% fire damage is a bit better than 3% cast speed.

here is the updated tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAuMEBwelDH0NfBB_EVAV1xcvGyUc3B0UHU8ksCTYKPoqUyqNLJwspiy_LR8vbzW5Ntg3g0KjQ2NG10cGSRtJUUmyS65Ms1ZjVytXyVugXGtfKl9qYpVj_WaeaPJtGXC7cU1xhXRVeuZ8DnxLfll_xoCkghCCm4LHhEiFbYaujHaPRo_6kNaTJ5Z0mjuaz5uhnjym66cIpyunVayYsUKycLQMtoa3MbiTvYLAGsHFw23GntDQ1YHVptkT2Vva3dvn34rfsOkC6rrr5Ovu7BjsOOxV7SDtPPDV8WzzEffX-ej60v6z

bump
bump
bump
bump
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info