[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

I was wondering what one of the abbreviations stands for the in Blast Rain gem setup. In the picture it's referred to CONC but that does not seem to be in the table of abbreviations for gems.

My apologies if this has been brought up in the comments section but I couldn't seem to find an answer for it.

Love the guide!

Thanks!
Hi NeverSink

In your drillneck build, would it not be more efficient to take nullification instead of the health node after Golem's Blood?
hogpeuf707, i think its Concentrated Effect
I'm curious why this build runs Hatred over Wrath. Assuming I'm using Lightning Arrow, wouldn't it be more beneficial for me to use Wrath for increased lightning damage instead?
Where i can see end game uber izaro fights with bow skills?
"
hansantizor wrote:
I'm curious why this build runs Hatred over Wrath. Assuming I'm using Lightning Arrow, wouldn't it be more beneficial for me to use Wrath for increased lightning damage instead?

If you copy pasta tree as I'm sure 99% of people reading this thread are, then you'll have a passive tree that scales off of Physical Damage.

LA scales off Physical Damage.

So ya you can use Wrath. Just be prepared for less damage with this tree, so just change tree and get 46 more INT and you're good to go :>
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
zxfx wrote:
hogpeuf707, i think its Concentrated Effect

Awesome, I'll give that a try!

Thanks for the response! :D
Guys i have a big problem i´m now lvl 80 with the new bow but i lack alot of hp and got just 3.2k hp in HC so i ask myself if i should skip crit nodes with the new+4 bow ?

i just follow the Lvling guide tree and need help ^^
NEW BOW is OPOP
Get HP Nodes.

No one is forcing you follow the tree exactly (hence guide, not copy + paste bible).
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
ofc i dont wanna paste copy xD but i wanna know if its worth to go crit with the new BOW ...

and sry but i´m new to bow builds ^^
NEW BOW is OPOP

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info