[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
Dekunuts wrote:
"
Yeah Lab is all about speed. The only hindrance in the Lab should be Spike Traps because they lock you in place, all the other ones (codenames "Car Wash" and "Roomba," I don't know what they actually are) are easily bypassed with just movement speed, which you have already with Grace + Alpha + QOTF. The one hiccup is now the new traps with Temp Chain, so very easy to use a Warding Flask and get rid of that as a potential issue as well.

The environment is just different from mapping, where you'd want, say, Diamond/Onslaught Flasks or DPS flasks and the such.

Well, speed and damage I have in spades. Traps have also proved not to be a problem with pathfinder. It is really just the lab boss and the map bosses that destroy me. Academy, Village Ruin (jerk face), and Uber Lab Iz all come to mind. Basalt should really help with those.

Ehhh for Academy, I carry a Flesh Offering so I can zerg him and stop the tornados. You can leave area to let tornados disappear. Village Ruin preferably you lure the puppy away and kill chicken first, then hunt down puppy. It's a process.

Izaro in the past, if you look at poelab and know his attacks, you can bait out stuff like his Leap Slam or Shield Charge with Blink Arrow and kite around. Some final chamber layouts are not favorable though. Overall this build is not really designed for super close up fights imo, one reason I could never do Core Map that well (or maybe just bad play/mechanics on my part).
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Jun 13, 2016, 11:46:55 AM
Hy, I was wondering if you can help me a little, since this is my first ranger build
Can you look at my equipment and recommend me what to change, I feel i am lacking DPS for the higher tier maps and maybe later atziri. I am missing jewels and a six linked TS, but i think that wont be enough.It's around 19k with frenzy charges
Thanks for your advice and great guide alltough :D

Last edited by veginoid on Jun 13, 2016, 1:20:02 PM
Hi there!

Not new to the game, got a average background but not much time to spend. I was hesiting between this build for a Bower and King's Blast rain one.

Armor vs EVA ( I know armor is safer) ...

Still i prefer TS than BR

So i Wonder if i shoot myself in the foot going with this build for HC only.

I didn't played Perendus but in Talisman i did Asta's Lioneye TS tank and i was able to climb enough to be happy.

Sorry for bad English.

Thanks for answer!
How can I get more HP on my toon?

I'm running certain accessories such as the amulet and belt because I can't reach the requirement for strength. I'm at only about 3.2k HP.
You went from not being able to afford a 1 exalt bow to that?

Uh, okay.
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Jun 13, 2016, 6:25:31 PM
"
You went from not being able to afford a 1 exalt bow to that?

Uh, okay.

Yeah, I had someone on reddit give it to me because he didn't play standard anymore.
Maybe I'm blind, but I don't see anything for 5 link setups. I am too poor to afford any 6 links of anything. I have a 5 link chest and armor, one for blast rain, and one for LA. I'd like to know what's recommended to put in them before I waste all my chromes trying to get colors.
double post fail
Last edited by Jouchebag on Jun 14, 2016, 12:23:38 AM
Chest and armor eh :>

Since you're playing Prophecy I assume you got the good old Drillneck.

LA-GMP-PPAD-Pierce-WED.

If your attack speed sucks, use FA > PPAD for now.
I have a 5 link death's opus and 5 link lioneye's vision, with a drillneck.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info