[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

I'm sure there is a non-crit or RT option with this bow. What is "worth" to you is subjective though.

... "xD"
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
I really like this build, im around Lv 60 now and dealing great damage.
I use Tornado Shot with Blast Rain as main attacks.
As Aura and Buffs im using Hatred+HOT+COH+AM.
and as Defensive CWDT+Enfeeble+TempChains.
However i still think i do something wrong because i dont generate any Frenzy Charges.

Could someone give me an advice whats wrong? :y
"
Akoichi wrote:
However i still think i do something wrong because i dont generate any Frenzy Charges.

Frenzy charges come from certain skills and items. If you don't use those skills and/or items, you won't get them. Skills include Frenzy and Blood Rage, while items include Blood Dance. Also, keep in mind that unless you got +1 curse somewhere (like a corrupted item), you can't have 2 curses on a single mob at the same time, and definitely not 3.
Sorry if this is a repeat question but i tried sifting through the thread for 20 minutes couldn't find anything. in 2.3 i went with raider ascendancy class with my LA/BR ranger. Then i derped and looked at the guide again and it said that the frenzy build in raider is actually bad. So with the extra 2 points what should i build to. I play in sc but i want to learn hc builds for the future.
Last edited by ZacharyWeekend on Jun 15, 2016, 11:03:45 AM
"
Akoichi wrote:

I use tornado shot as both my single and AE skill. On a 4 link, i use Frenzy-GMP-Curse on hit-Assassin's Mark. Its a nice little utility shot and very easy to keep the charges up. First shot cursing each big pack will keep your frenzy up. Good on bosses too. I never liked Blood Rage on any character on this game.
"
Sorry if this is a repeat question but i tried sifting through the thread for 20 minutes couldn't find anything. in 2.3 i went with raider ascendancy class with my LA/BR ranger. Then i derped and looked at the guide again and it said that the frenzy build in raider is actually bad. So with the extra 2 points what should i build to. I play in sc but i want to learn hc builds for the future.

I went Raider with quartz, veil, rapid assault and will get Chase once i find my last endgame shrine. Basically the 3rd ascedency the guide shows.

"
The onslaught raider is one of the fastest builds. It's deals formidable damage, has some defensive aspects and still grabs phasing. This is great for speedfarming maps with good gear

I hate dying in this game and very happy with the Raider path. Didn't grab it until the end of merciless and surviveability went up noticeably. As the guide says, gives some damage, defense, and the speed is nice as well.
"
Sidewinder7 wrote:
"

I went Raider with quartz, veil, rapid assault and will get Chase once i find my last endgame shrine. Basically the 3rd ascedency the guide shows.

"
The onslaught raider is one of the fastest builds. It's deals formidable damage, has some defensive aspects and still grabs phasing. This is great for speedfarming maps with good gear

I hate dying in this game and very happy with the Raider path. Didn't grab it until the end of merciless and surviveability went up noticeably. As the guide says, gives some damage, defense, and the speed is nice as well.

So do you use a silver flask to maintain onslaught ? does this mean you have to run bloodrage for this to be efficient. I find frenzy to be boring so that leaves only bloodrage if i want to use blast rain correct ?
"
"
Sidewinder7 wrote:
"

"

So do you use a silver flask to maintain onslaught ? does this mean you have to run bloodrage for this to be efficient. I find frenzy to be boring so that leaves only bloodrage if i want to use blast rain correct ?

Onslaught is proced from Rapid Assault. Its up most of the time when fighting packs. Frenzy(skill) is boring but I tied it in with curse so at least its 2 birds with 1 stone. Most of the time you can shoot off screen and refresh charges between packs with GMP. Frenzy(skill) during a boss fight you can shoot once every 10 seconds or so to keep your charges up. Blood Rage you need kills. Most of the time there is trash to be killed sure.
Last edited by Sidewinder7 on Jun 15, 2016, 1:56:14 PM
Quick questions:

I don't have a 6L :(

What's the best 5L for a drillneck Tornado Arrow setup?

PPAD-TA-GMP-Pierce-???

---

Also what's better for chest, Kitsugi or lightning rod? I just got a good lightning res ring

---

Also, what should I upgrade right now? I'm doing ok, but I feel like a complete glass cannon and die a lot in maps. Also damage isn't as high as I'd like it to be.

IGN: Respectre

Last edited by aj926 on Jun 15, 2016, 1:51:20 PM
Hi mate, i'm trying your build, my problem is to remain alive... really it's a pain in the axx... also putting life leach in my 5L and arriving at 45% chance evade i can't survive at all... i'm still lv 73 but what can i try to survive more? ç_ç

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info