[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

So i have two shot myself using lightning arrow
I had vessel of Vinktar up
I used Grounding.

I don't understand how I still died. There was a double reflect pack on dried lake.
Lost character worth like 6exalts

I had vaal pact, had every life node on tree.

Is tornado shot just better for hardcore? Since lightning coil mitigates so much physical damage?
ANy suggestions? I need help...

I would like to play LA.. but man.. that really sucked.. Mobs were off screen too.
xINEVITABLEx
"
xINEVITABLEx wrote:
So i have two shot myself using lightning arrow
I had vessel of Vinktar up
I used Grounding.

I don't understand how I still died. There was a double reflect pack on dried lake.
Lost character worth like 6exalts

I had vaal pact, had every life node on tree.

Is tornado shot just better for hardcore? Since lightning coil mitigates so much physical damage?
ANy suggestions? I need help...

I would like to play LA.. but man.. that really sucked.. Mobs were off screen too.

Use Lioneye in Hardcore you pay the price :>

Took the full blunt of LA and all the additional hits.

Would never play this build in Hardcore tbh.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
so if i was using iron reflexes, lioneyes still sucks?
If i were using a different bow, and still had iron reflexes (which is really a must in hardcore) would i had still been RIP?
xINEVITABLEx
"
Silmarion wrote:
"
kulnan wrote:
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I'm doing a Tornado Shot build and plan on using the new bow. My question is since the crit on the bow (6%) is as low as it is I was wondering if the Powerful Precision node in Deadeye (projectiles return to you/pierce affects crit) would be better than the free chain node?

Reach of the Council basically gives you a free GMP. So instead of the GMP gem you just put Increased Critical Strikes gem and it will give you a 8% base crit bow.

There is no need to pick Powerful precision. (If you go Pierce/Drillneck you might not want to pick the free chain anyway)

Sigh... I completely forgot you can't chain and pierce lol. Well with that in mind now, I'm not sure there isn't any reason to get Powerful Precision> It comes down to either Rupture or Powerful Precision. I'll probably give Powerful Precision a shot just to see how to returning projectiles works. Thanks for the help.
"
xINEVITABLEx wrote:
so if i was using iron reflexes, lioneyes still sucks?
If i were using a different bow, and still had iron reflexes (which is really a must in hardcore) would i had still been RIP?

I know you're copy pasting the gem links (as most people do) so I'll spell it out.

Reflect essentially is equivalent to you attacking yourself. Your hits cannot be evaded.

The irony of taking PTL + WED, which converts all your damage into Elemental, and taking Iron Reflexes thinking that Vinktar will save you. Lels.
I admit i am a total noob.. mostly when it comes to more in depth game mechanics.

Where did I go wrong I still am not catching on to what you're saying.

I think what you're telling me is that since my physical damage was all converted to Elemental iron reflexes did nothing for the reflect. Which I understand. But how did vinktar is not help?

In other words I would like to remake this character and still go with lightning Arrow but where did I go wrong I like iron reflexes for the physical reduction how should I handle reflect. Should I ditch physical to lightning or should I ditch weapon Elemental damage?

Thanks a lot for your time and patience I really appreciate your help currently leveling up again

i just figured since i was leeching 20% life and had +6% lightning resist I'd live while vinktar was up. Im so lost on this..
xINEVITABLEx
Last edited by xINEVITABLEx on Jun 12, 2016, 10:25:56 PM
The mighty Lightning Coil is probably still best for survival at high levels of mapping, but does anyone have experience with the new Kintsugi chest?

Seems at the very least a solid budget option for defenses.

It would be competing with Belly of the Beast in that case and I'm not sure which would be the better choice. Might depend how evasion heavy you go.
We in business :)

Congrats! Working on mine right now (not even 6 sockets yet :/)

Can't decide what class I want though. There seems to be like 6 good options. The beauty of ascendancy I guess!
"
Scofftastic wrote:
Congrats! Working on mine right now (not even 6 sockets yet :/)

Can't decide what class I want though. There seems to be like 6 good options. The beauty of ascendancy I guess!

Templaaaaaaaar pls. Actually, you'll probably just one-shot yourself like I'm coming close to.

I think I should have gone Elementalist or Raider tbh. Inquisitor is such a Softcore build, and I hate it :<

But this league I'm Supporting so as my side character, I gotta have some fun. In a real sense, I'd probably play Elementalist and go for full Lightning conversion + use a Sybil's Lament along with the ascendancy class to help with Reflect.
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Jun 13, 2016, 12:38:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info