[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

I have to say this build is pretty amazing and a huge amount of fun. I started playing Path of Exile about 2 leagues ago. I usually play until I rip 2-5 times then stop playing until the next league. I never bothered playing SC (it seemed to easy and less challenging) so instead all I have ever played was hardcore. I have never made it to the mapping parts of the game due to me ripping.

I never thought I would enjoy playing a bow character but this build has got me hooked. I'm currently level 74 in PrHC. This is the first time I've gotten to merciless and even mapping. So thank you Neversink, for this awesome build! :)
Is it just me or have the prices dropped like crazy this league?

I bought Maligaro's and Drillneck for 1c each and this bow (282.5 pDPS) for 15c:
It's hard to cast a spell with a blade in your throat, eh Witch?
Last edited by Ceincaled on Jun 13, 2016, 8:36:31 AM
Maligaro and Drillneck are both Prophecy Rewards. People farming those a lot.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
I'm looking for some tips on how to survive T13+ maps and Uber Lab in prophecy. In particular, I'm looking for assistance in understanding what I can modify in my build/gear to help me survive. Too many of the end game mechanics one shot me when I don't evade/dodge. I feel as though I've hit some informal wall I can't climb over!

* I run Grace/Hatred in an alpha's howl, but can run purity of elements instead of hatred if elemental weakness.

* I have 173% life and 4,500 HP at level 89

Link to Passive Tree https://goo.gl/MZjh0W

Gear

Flasks

Last edited by Dekunuts on Jun 13, 2016, 9:54:50 AM
Lab is highly Flask dependent.

/e

Case and point :>
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Jun 13, 2016, 9:56:30 AM
"

/e

I have no doubt you are right, can you teach me how to do it better?
"
Dekunuts wrote:
"

/e

I have no doubt you are right, can you teach me how to do it better?

For Lab,

Two Instant Flask, Poison + Bleed
Two Alchemist Quicksilver of Adrenaline
One Duration Basalt of Warding

20Q Flask basically one of the most fundamentally important things in this game.

Poison for Darts
Bleed for Traps
Warding to get out of the new Traps that have Temp Chain aura and ofc Basalt vs Izaro

Not sure if most optimal, others could have different opinions. Kill stuff in Lab really only to recharge prior to a fight.

Can't see tree atm because I'm on mobile though, rip.
"
"
Dekunuts wrote:
"

Two Instant Flask, Poison + Bleed
Two Alchemist Quicksilver of Adrenaline
One Duration Basalt of Warding

20Q Flask basically one of the most fundamentally important things in this game.

Poison for Darts
Bleed for Traps
Warding to get out of the new Traps that have Temp Chain aura and ofc Basalt vs Izaro

Can't see tree atm because I'm on mobile though, rip.

Seriously, Thank You. The basalt is obvious and I should have thought of that already. Also, I am pathfinder (rather than deadeye). I had duration flasks for life flasks because I thought I might benefit from it, but in retrospect, I realize I never use that time anyway, it would be better to immediately have health again!
Yeah Lab is all about speed. The only hindrance in the Lab should be Spike Traps because they lock you in place, all the other ones (codenames "Car Wash" and "Roomba," I don't know what they actually are) are easily bypassed with just movement speed, which you have already with Grace + Alpha + QOTF. The one hiccup is now the new traps with Temp Chain, so very easy to use a Warding Flask and get rid of that as a potential issue as well.

The environment is just different from mapping, where you'd want, say, Diamond/Onslaught Flasks or DPS flasks and the such.
"
Yeah Lab is all about speed. The only hindrance in the Lab should be Spike Traps because they lock you in place, all the other ones (codenames "Car Wash" and "Roomba," I don't know what they actually are) are easily bypassed with just movement speed, which you have already with Grace + Alpha + QOTF. The one hiccup is now the new traps with Temp Chain, so very easy to use a Warding Flask and get rid of that as a potential issue as well.

The environment is just different from mapping, where you'd want, say, Diamond/Onslaught Flasks or DPS flasks and the such.

Well, speed and damage I have in spades. Traps have also proved not to be a problem with pathfinder. It is really just the lab boss and the map bosses that destroy me. Academy, Village Ruin (jerk face), and Uber Lab Iz all come to mind. Basalt should really help with those.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info