1.1.2 Patch Notes

Fix Sacrifice At Midnight drop rate, please.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
DLKY wrote:
I really don't agree with the changes to smoke mine, minions tend to get stuck or go down the wrong corridor and having them to reposition was a real pain before smoke mine. Unless there has been an improvement to minion path finding or a better way to control/direct them, the gems functionality should stay as is.

Thisx9001
"
reboticon wrote:
Fix Sacrifice At Midnight drop rate, please.

This is in the patch notes!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Checkpoints?! WHY?!
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
"
SkyCore wrote:
Checkpoints?! WHY?!

because frustration does not create difficulty/fun/immersion

you play, you DC mid-solaris lvl2 and you loose will to live because Solaris (and few other 'amazing' maps) simply drain the life energy from players..
"
OpGlitch wrote:
"
DLKY wrote:
I really don't agree with the changes to smoke mine, minions tend to get stuck or go down the wrong corridor and having them to reposition was a real pain before smoke mine. Unless there has been an improvement to minion path finding or a better way to control/direct them, the gems functionality should stay as is.

Thisx9001
This
rip poe. brainless mach-3 infinite movement speed can suck a dick.
- 95% buff to Arctic Breath? Jesus, my Fireball/Arctic Breath EE caster might actually be strong now, especially with Rime Gazee. Fun times

- Looking forward to Glacial Cascade. Sadly my PC's power supply just died, but I'll replace it ASAP. Gotta get me some of that sweet Ice.

- I'm kinda sad Viper Strike didn't get the same treatment as poison arrow. It's so close to being a gorgeous/viable main skill.

- Dem' arc buffs/nerfs to dumb exploits.

- Lowered Vaal orb drop rates? Why you hate science GGG?

Generally solid patch. Hopefully all the balancing will make regularly doing Vaal areas/bosses both possible and attractive.

Woooooooo Arc!!!

My only issue is with checkpointing. I like how you have to "wager" a portal if you arent confident, or else risk having to run from another waypoint. If you forget to open a portal, it's your own fault. I just feel like checkpointing will add an element of laziness. You wont even have to quick-click a portal if youre corpse-zerging dominus, although for me personally corpse-zerging is its own shame...

Im being serious and honest though, it just seems like something an "easy" game would do. Maybe if Merciless didnt have it? After all, checkpoints to res in the same area seem pretty merciful...
Chris,

What's up with the smoke mine change? I understand it if you didn't change evangelists bubble, but smoke mine was one of the biggest quality of life skills a summoner had, no matter what minions were summoned.

Minion AI is terrible at best. They get stuck on absolutely everything. Please improve minion AI before you decide to change smoke mine functionality.
RELEASE BALL LIGHTNING OR RIOT
white knight
A gaming term used to describe a male gamer who, in a desperate attempt to get himself laid, will attempt to woo or impress any female gamer he comes across online by being overly defensive of her

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info