1.1.2 Patch Notes

If you were using smoke mine to get your minions to you, cant you still use Lightning Warp to do it?
IGN JimansNotSummoner
Am i the only summoner that couldn't care less about the smokemine?

If you spec your minions right and dont mind running away in times of need, recasting as you go, you dont need somthing that brings your minions to you, hell half the time i dont want my army to follow me, they should facetank whatever i ran from.

(why i love my skeleton totems, they are good little soldiers holding the line)

Btw what exactly is the change to poison arrow, the dot or the added chaos damage... well i'll see soon and am happy to see my favourite ability buffed
Last edited by LadyAlekto on Apr 7, 2014, 2:01:16 AM
I would bet :

Glacial Cascade: Icicles emerge from the ground in a series of small bursts, each damaging enemies caught in their area. :

Will get nerfed. If it turns out to be a decent skill to use and everyone tries it out or makes builds around it, it feels as if GGG notices a few skills that get popular then nerf them. I guess it's their decision and I will still play regardless.

I understand the nerfs to envangelists plus smoke mine - on my summoner before I died I used bubble evangs but didn't smoke mine and didn't rely on snapshotting and still cleared maps but why nerf smoke mine or evangelists as they're only OPOP when snapshotted imo- Couldn't of made smoke mine so if someone had evangelist bubbles that it discontinued their bubble for the next 5 seconds instead? or 10seconds.. w/e. Still love this game and will play it keep up the good work ^^ focus on fixing snapshotting entirely next patch and would make many happy.
OHHHHH YEAAAAH!
kontol patch
* Forum Avatar - $500USD
... -- Bex_GGG
"
Maxsheld wrote:
"
DLKY wrote:
I really don't agree with the changes to smoke mine, minions tend to get stuck or go down the wrong corridor and having them to reposition was a real pain before smoke mine. Unless there has been an improvement to minion path finding or a better way to control/direct them, the gems functionality should stay as is.

This.

+1

"
LadyAlekto wrote:
Am i the only summoner that care less about the smokemine?

If you spec your minions right and dont mind running away in times of need, recasting as you go, you dont need somthing that brings your minions to you, hell half the time i dont want my army to follow me, they should facetank whatever i ran from.

(why i love my skeleton totems, they are good little soldiers holding the line)

have fun running halfway around the map cuz your minions got themselves stuck on the wrong side of a wall in a map with doorways

not to mention having them wipe on every vaal smash/touch of god
Wow. First decent patch.
Pretty :O
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
BoswerLK wrote:

have fun running halfway around the map cuz your minions got themselves stuck on the wrong side of a wall in a map with doorways

not to mention having them wipe on every vaal smash/touch of god

Oh noes a minion died, damn i gotta take 3 seconds dropping the totem and desecrate me some zombies.....

With my pure summoner, dominus had been the easiest i ever had, sure he might kill a dozen of them at once, but by the time hes done, theres 2 more taking their place...

..i actually did my last reroll because i found it too easy....
Last edited by LadyAlekto on Apr 7, 2014, 2:07:14 AM
was hoping to see some changes to shock nova lol. Shock nova i'm sure is more underused compared to arc lol. o well.
Vegetarian - Ancient tribal slang for the village idiot who cant hunt, fish or ride.
Lowballer - Ancient tribal slang for a total waste of time, and hence, will be totally and utterly ignored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info