1.1.2 Patch Notes

"
Psyborg wrote:
Woooooooo Arc!!!

My only issue is with checkpointing. I like how you have to "wager" a portal if you arent confident, or else risk having to run from another waypoint. If you forget to open a portal, it's your own fault. I just feel like checkpointing will add an element of laziness. You wont even have to quick-click a portal if youre corpse-zerging dominus, although for me personally corpse-zerging is its own shame...

Im being serious and honest though, it just seems like something an "easy" game would do. Maybe if Merciless didnt have it? After all, checkpoints to res in the same area seem pretty merciful...

Exactly... This level of noob hand-holding is disgusting...

- But, ARC BUFF!!!! :O :O :O
- And Arctic Breath buff is gonna be interesting for them CoC users..
- Summoners are nerfed to the ground.
- Exiles Everywhere Race is going to be even more ridiculous now.
- CTF bugfix, but we don't even have CTF? o_0
- Glacial Cascade, potential racing spell/build? Hopeso..
- ARC BUFF!!!
- Cleave, maybe now will see slight more use than Dual Strike+Splash..
- The leveling Quiver is going to have a Recipe? Interesting..
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
hey you can deleted Raised Spectre :-)
bowing out
kids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbFE90QKJIw
vs
adults https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 business a-blazing but no more t-shirts
Last edited by FullCust on Oct 7, 2014, 11:47:35 PM
ROFL after a gave up my physical wander because of undiying evangelists magic packs you are going to nerf them, too late but better then never, very nice idea!!!
Check our recruitment thread if curious

Twitch: PoE_Vincam
"
Smonkz wrote:
"
huh, i wonder how easy invasion league will be now, it wasn't that bad to begin with

have you fought against haviri on a high level map?

imo only him and maybe the devourers were overtunned

don't feed the troll
Come join me at: Twitch.tv/Mict_
bad patch over all. the nerf on smoke mine is just stupid... who else was using it?
"
ohhhh boy

EDIT: Are you kidding me, it really is a Block Chance Reduction support gem? GGG, you did something without thinking. The lack of care you bring to balancing PvP is appalling.

While I consider you a friend, you're the one who isn't thinking here. Block has been hideously broken in pvp for as long as there has been pvp. Something needed to change to reduce its efficacy. Maybe this is the wrong method (I wanted to see an implicit nerf to block in pvp, not requiring a gem), but at least something is changing.

75% damage reduction in pvp with very limited investment is not reasonable. This will hopefully make it less ridiculous.
IGN: Dominion / Clamor
good riddance to the summoner menace.
Come join me at: Twitch.tv/Mict_
did you finally increase the fishing speed? because i hate waiting 2 mins for that splash sound
"Individuation ends when emptiness and form become one" Carl Gustav Jung
I'm not sure how necessary the change to Smoke Mine was... What exactly is the change trying to accomplish? Was it really that overpowered to be able to pull your minions out of a dangerous situation? Minion AI is abysmal -- they're always going down/up stairs that you walk by, taking different paths than you, and getting stuck on terrain (especially in maps with narrow pathways). There needs to be some way to direct your minions around, or even recall them. Only being able to influence which monsters they choose to attack is not enough. GGG should allow us to bind a key (not on the skill bar) that allows us point our minions where to move, a key that allows us to recall our minions to our position (bypassing collision/walls/etc. -- with a short cast time, so reckless minion positioning still has a consequence), and a key to let us toggle between passive (how they behave when you have the Grace Period buff - so that they don't kamikaze into a Sunburst Queens' Incinerate Nova while we attack from range) and aggressive (normal) behavior. Removing the ability to recall minions with Smoke Mine is akin to removing the ability to /OOS -- removing a workaround to a serious flaw in the game.

On the balance changes to Undying Evangelists: As monsters, these changes were absolutely needed. As spectres, this change only punishes lower level characters and their non-high-level-map spectres. Spectres from a Palace map will have enough life to survive high incoming damage, even without bubbles -- Scepter of God spectres will not. I would argue that the best thing about the bubble is the increased survivability it gives the minion. The buff on the player is nice, but not completely dependable (e.g. Wonka). Higher level players are probably less dependent on the bubble for their own personal survivability. How about a less RNG based nerf to Evangelists: having the bubble provide a 50% reduction to incoming direct damage that originates from outside the bubble, instead of complete immunity, while leaving the duration and frequency the same.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info