1.1.2 Patch Notes

"
HowNowNZ wrote:
"
Bushido74 wrote:
Serious GGG you nerf the Evangelists? You just killed another build of mine. That's two in a row now. At 2.5k life I needed the shields just to survive. WTH...I have to take a break.

So you want them to allow you to have a sheild bubble, because you have neglected another aspect of Survivability?

Do you even play a Summoner? The bubbles are more for the Specs survivability. Getting life as a summoner is difficult without dipping into the Scion or the Duelist/Ranger tree and then you can't get manna reserve to run auras. No Summoner wants to have to recast their spects.
So... I don't see the fix to summoner snapshotting in this patch?
Smite them Chris.
nice patch 1 thing i dislike though is "Added a new Map Mod - Antagonist's: Rare Monsters each have a Nemesis mod." rly dislike this for mapping.
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
I really don't agree with the changes to smoke mine, minions tend to get stuck or go down the wrong corridor and having them to reposition was a real pain before smoke mine. Unless there has been an improvement to minion path finding or a better way to control/direct them, the gems functionality should stay as is.
"
DLKY wrote:
I really don't agree with the changes to smoke mine, minions tend to get stuck or go down the wrong corridor and having them to reposition was a real pain before smoke mine. Unless there has been an improvement to minion path finding or a better way to control/direct them, the gems functionality should stay as is.

This.
so to fix something that IS BROKEN (evangelists) you are fine with destroying something that made Dominating Blow builds manageable? how little thought had been put into this change?

my DB (50+ minions) just got destroyed due to this change. with 50 minions they are all over the place and there was only one possibility to somehow manage them. now - there is none

"
Bushido74 wrote:
"
HowNowNZ wrote:
"
Bushido74 wrote:
Serious GGG you nerf the Evangelists? You just killed another build of mine. That's two in a row now. At 2.5k life I needed the shields just to survive. WTH...I have to take a break.

So you want them to allow you to have a sheild bubble, because you have neglected another aspect of Survivability?

Do you even play a Summoner? The bubbles are more for the Specs survivability. Getting life as a summoner is difficult without dipping into the Scion or the Duelist/Ranger tree and then you can't get manna reserve to run auras. No Summoner wants to have to recast their spects.

Yes have played one, in the last league prior to this monster being abused. But if its not this, it was the BMs. When loop holes in mechanics get fixed, people bitch. Your tears make me happy because you cant just handle the fact that a clutch mech you have used, has been changed. harden up and work around it.
Thank you Chris, I am really happy with the patch but some of the points I am not (even if they don't affect my directly).

"
Chris wrote:
Version 1.1.2:
Content and Features:
  • Introduced two new Invasion Bosses into the pool of Invasion Bosses.

Don't think we need more of them, so if you plan on introducing more, rather make more nemesis mods :D since now we have the map mod for that.

"
Chris wrote:

Balance:
  • Smoke Mine no longer teleports your minions with you when detonated.
  • Undying Evangelists now appear less frequently within their packs.
  • Undying Evangelists' Proximity Shields have a shorter duration, and they use it less often.
    The smoke mine thing was amazing why did you have to change that? Finally summoners had a way to control the bad AI for their monsters... And if you nerf Evangelists please what other specters should Summoners now use? Since the fire ones have also been nerfed, there are just not that many good specters anymore... [quote="Chris"][list]
  • The "of Fracturing" map mod now gives 30% additional quantity and has been made rarer.
  • [/quote] Please add a +EXP bonus to maps. This would also be nice instead of quantity. Thanks for listening! [quote="Alexlulz"]nice patch 1 thing i dislike though is "Added a new Map Mod - Antagonist's: Rare Monsters each have a Nemesis mod." rly dislike this for mapping.[/quote] What this is amazing! I was even going to suggest this! I love nemesis mods they are way to rare (even though I hate storm herald).
Last edited by KenshiD on Apr 7, 2014, 1:38:02 AM
95% INCREASED DAMAGE OF FROZEN SKULL???

sorry for yelling, but that is beyond OP, chance to freeze/guaranteed chill effect on ground and damage similar to fireball.

Man i wish they would fix it first, the passaging is all screwed up compared to fireball/icespear/freezepulse

IGN: ___I_Fink_U_Freeky___

"
Ser_Mayhem wrote:

The ability to being completely immune to any damage just by detonate a smoke mine with evangelists is unbalanced.

100%.

I disagree with the timing a bit, as apparently Omniter (I think) won the last 2 or 3 one weeks with this build... solo.... so yea it was very apparently broken.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info