1.1.0d Patch Notes

"
Fixed some problems with trap targeting. If a trap hits the targeted monster, it will now fall to the ground and explode immediately.

Thank u GGG for this awsome hot fix huge quality of life fix i love it!
Any one else having issues with the amount/speed of the spiders in The Weaver's Chambers?
"
reboticon wrote:
Gems hitting 23q from a vaal orb was a bug? The damn things can ruin items, they should also have strong positive effects, no?

Are you new to PoE or what?

(Sarcasm ;P)
♠RaGoN♦
"
Chris wrote:
You can now see your body armour while wearing The Bringer of Rain. This includes cosmetic microtransactions such as Wings and the Seraph Armour skin.

Please undo this, it's an awful change if you're not using microtransactions!
I was using a Tabula Rasa on my BoR Marauder and i was so happy that i could level my gems in it and still that ugly thing wasn't displayed...

Now i have to decide whether i want to level gems and hate the look of my character or take the huge drawback of being able to level 6 gems less and like the look of my character.

Probably i'm gonna abandon that character completely and sell my BoR because of this... -.-

PS: Just in case anyone is wondering:
No, this is not sarcasm, i am really sad about this change.
And no, you cannot buy my BoR for [insert ridiculously low offer here].
whoop

thx for rebalancing the soul requirement.
I was thinking you would do a # that goes up with gem level (starts with 20 souls goes to 64).

but thx for promptly fixing it. GGG the best!

Spoiler
And sorry for raging about it in another thread. I love you <3
"
Klimentiy wrote:

this

This what?..
"
KOLZ wrote:
"
Klimentiy wrote:

this

This what?..

this as in "+1 agreed" to the post i quoted... Can't be that difficult to figure it out man... only one word!

IGN: ___I_Fink_U_Freeky___

"
Fixed a bug where spirals (as used by some Vaal skills) didn't work with multiple projectiles.

Fuck yeah! Thank you!
HAIL SATAN!
Holy double shit thank you. Now my fire templar has a nuke.
HAIL SATAN!
"
Chris wrote:

Fixed some problems with trap targeting. If a trap hits the targeted monster, it will now fall to the ground and explode immediately.
Fixed an instance crash that can occur in the Apex of Sacrifice and the Dominus fight.

i knew something was wrong with my trapper! just couldnt pinpoint it!
nice fixes!
Last edited by awave on Mar 7, 2014, 3:51:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info