1.1.0d Patch Notes

"
jerg wrote:
Can you still go 0% -> 22% quality with one vaal orb on a skill gem?

this

IGN: ___I_Fink_U_Freeky___

"
jerg wrote:

Can a dev respond to this? I would like to know as well. What is the %range you can get if you corrupt a 0% gem?
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
Pyrokar wrote:
"
jerg wrote:

Can a dev respond to this? I would like to know as well. What is the %range you can get if you corrupt a 0% gem?

this

IGN: ___I_Fink_U_Freeky___

which armor node had the 6% life increase removed? we should be refunded points if we picked that node up...
"
which armor node had the 6% life increase removed? we should be refunded points if we picked that node up...

It's in the armor line below the life line starting off from marauder in tree. Used to be 16% armor and 6% life. Seemed odd being down there because none of the other nodes had life, just 16% armor. In fact, in theorycrafting my build I missed it other wise I would have taken the life line and doubled back down through the crit reduction to pick it up.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
Chris please do button to select the "View Chest"
Not very looks Bringer and Chest...)
IGN: CleanBlock
Last edited by RiqzZa on Mar 7, 2014, 1:33:53 AM
i can't download patch, after checking resources download don't start
EDIT: problem with ISP
IGN Bimbaro
Last edited by Smesikvit on Mar 7, 2014, 4:52:35 AM
What is the max quality for corrupting a 0% q gem now?
Great patches! Thanks GGG.
"
micxiao wrote:
What is the max quality for corrupting a 0% q gem now?

22%, if the patchnotes are taken literally.
[Hardcore league]
IGN: Jeria / Metalgrid

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info