Path of Exile: Sacrifice of the Vaal Full Information

"
Chris wrote:
Soon..

Ok
I wonder even after this patch released, would it make balance our race popularity in POE ? Physical Build and RF build r dominated right now. With high life leech and vaal paact + aura reserved by % mana not current mana + blood magic --> spell build just like trash to compare with. Physical build unique items had so many options -.- that's y we need to boost gem lvl to make spell build become stronger 4 balance
"
"

When a party member join the area , monsters get the bonus health.

Not true. One party member enters an instance alone and attacks the boss, the boss's HP is then locked onto a 1 person party. Then the rest of the party teleports in, the boss's HP does NOT change and the party easily kills the boss.

Watch any streamer during a party race and you'll see them do it over and over again. Now you tell me how this isn't a huge advantage for experienced parties.

All I'm suggesting is a way to even the playing field, prevent exploits and make the game fair for all. The people mocking my suggestion are either exploiters themselves and don't want their advantage to disappear, or they're clueless trolls.

Streamers go alone so they can rush the act. When a player join the area , monsters and bosses get their hp bonuses. Its not us mocking its just you having fantasies. You better do your research before post next time. That makes you clueless. You can always form a party and try it out. Start alone and then tell your 5 buddies to join you and try solo the boss. Then come post again.
Last edited by PureRhymes on Mar 3, 2014, 4:45:40 AM
"
"
"

Not true. One party member enters an instance alone and attacks the boss, the boss's HP is then locked onto a 1 person party. Then the rest of the party teleports in, the boss's HP does NOT change and the party easily kills the boss.

Watch any streamer during a party race and you'll see them do it over and over again. Now you tell me how this isn't a huge advantage for experienced parties.

All I'm suggesting is a way to even the playing field, prevent exploits and make the game fair for all. The people mocking my suggestion are either exploiters themselves and don't want their advantage to disappear, or they're clueless trolls.

Streamers go alone so they can rush the act. When a player join the area , monsters and bosses get their hp bonuses. Its not us mocking its just you having fantasies. You better do your research before post next time. That makes you clueless. You can always form a party and try it out. Start alone and then tell your 5 buddies to join you and try solo the boss. Then come post again.

True! tested it back in garena.poe me and my friends done lots of boss run merv/peity/dom we even wondered why sometimes the boss kinda drop down so fast... thats when one of us already attacked the boss before all members are in the same area.

a good example of testing this is doin' merv run go hit it alone and then get ur party to come in kill it and the 2nd form HP will tell the rest.

Last edited by wardeso on Mar 3, 2014, 5:16:15 AM
"
"
"

I can't tell if you're lying or you believe your own BS. Look, if you don't believe me, here's a thread talking about the 1 player HP exploit where many top racers admit they use this exploit (and then try and defend themselves).

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/674222/page/1

I've seen streamers in party races use this exploit all the time. One guy "tags" the boss, tells the rest of his team to TP in and the boss is dead a few seconds later. They NEVER go into a boss instance as a group.

blah blah, do your research, you're clueless, come post again....blah.

I love how people are answering to Chris "but it's today Monday the 3rd so post the damn notes" when he clearly said they are not ready and he prefers to focus on finishing the expansion itself.

- "Post the notes, today is Monday the 3rd, you are supposed to post the notes, so post the notes"
- "Sorry they are not ready, probably tomorrow and maybe later if I don't have the time, sorry aobut that !"
- "But it's Monday the 3rd, so post them".

Chris should just make a blank post now and call it "patch notes".
IGN : @Morgoth
"

I can't tell if you're lying or you believe your own BS. Look, if you don't believe me, here's a thread talking about the 1 player HP exploit where many top racers admit they use this exploit (and then try and defend themselves).

I've seen streamers in party races use this exploit all the time. One guy "tags" the boss, tells the rest of his team to TP in and the boss is dead a few seconds later. They NEVER go into a boss instance as a group.

Believe what you want to believe. So you are saying when a full party engage the boss is locked on 6p HP right? Then why when your party die and leave the area the boss drop faster? I dont need any thread to read i have eyes you know.. And as for the stream races one guy engage the boss while the other farm xp , when the boss is around 5% hp the rest enter the area to kill it. 6p HP or 1p HP at 5% doesnt matter.
Last edited by PureRhymes on Mar 3, 2014, 6:37:27 AM
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

MUST CALM MY TITS
"Yeena thinks she knows the Spirit. That it talks to her. She talks to herself." -Greust <3
You guys really need someone dedicated to make trailers. that was very unexciting imo.
IGN: Jarengax
"
"

Believe what you want to believe. So you are saying when a full party engage the boss is locked on 6p HP right? Then why when your party die and leave the area the boss drop faster? I dont need any thread to read i have eyes you know.. And as for the stream races one guy engage the boss while the other farm xp , when the boss is around 5% hp the rest enter the area to kill it. 6p HP or 1p HP at 5% doesnt matter.

Truefully CORRECT.
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info