Path of Exile: Sacrifice of the Vaal Full Information

Hey guys, will there be any changes to the current skill tree in any way ?
IGN : UnholyRampage
lololol I cant´t wait!!! These time for waiting the SOTV is the most difficult time i have to pass....
GG GGG!
This timezoneshit ist just f***ed up. we live on one rock circling with 30000km/h around the sun. who cares if we show the sun face or ass and which side is what :D.

i plead for a single world time. who cares if its dark or daylight at which "number" of our clocks. and SoTV starts for me at 9pm, thats adorable comfortable for me, ty
"
Pantanos wrote:
This timezoneshit ist just f***ed up. we live on one rock circling with 30000km/h around the sun. who cares if we show the sun face or ass and which side is what :D.

i plead for a single world time. who cares if its dark or daylight at which "number" of our clocks. and SoTV starts for me at 9pm, thats adorable comfortable for me, ty

There is a single world time. It's called UTC.
"
Dhoros wrote:
"
"

I can't tell if you're lying or you believe your own BS. Look, if you don't believe me, here's a thread talking about the 1 player HP exploit where many top racers admit they use this exploit (and then try and defend themselves).

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/674222/page/1

I've seen streamers in party races use this exploit all the time. One guy "tags" the boss, tells the rest of his team to TP in and the boss is dead a few seconds later. They NEVER go into a boss instance as a group.

blah blah, do your research, you're clueless, come post again....blah.

Believe what you want to believe. So you are saying when a full party engage the boss is locked on 6p HP right? Then why when your party die and leave the area the boss drop faster? I dont need any thread to read i have eyes you know.. And as for the stream races one guy engage the boss while the other farm xp , when the boss is around 5% hp the rest enter the area to kill it. 6p HP or 1p HP at 5% doesnt matter.

Truefully CORRECT.

But the drops are only as if 1 player :]
Ohh yeah
On topic. I can't believe that GGG is not calling this a full on expansion. This is more than just "adding content". This is like what Catalysm did to WoW.

/rant on

I love the community here. 99% are all like me as in "wow, this is way more than a mini expansion, this is some serious shiat that is going down."

Yet we have the 1% that find any flaw they can and complain about it. A completely FREE overhaul that you don't even have to participate in if you don't want to. (IE Don't enter the corrupted zones or stay on standard league etc....)

Amazing what GGG has accomplished. And even more amazing that they have never swayed from their basic policy of "Our game is hard, complicated, and you will die..... oh and it will ALWAYS be free to play and never pay to win".

Heck. I can't think of ANY game out there that is 100% free (not counting little flash games, and even most of those have micro transactions where you can pay to win).

Spend $5,000 or spend 0.... you are both getting the same game. Just the one who spent money has the cool toys.

But yet people still keep posting about things like skill reset (Which GGG stated from the start will never happen unless they do a total overhaul of the tree; which does happen occassionally) Not to mention it's easy to get enough regret orbs to reset if you want to. But most efficient way is to just start a new character :new items, new currency, better planning on the skill tree etc etc... Or permadeath (which isn't really even perma death you are just out of the hard core league (make a new character with the 24 slots they give you. seriously 24 character slots???? they should have given us 4 and hoped people bought more. But they aren't that money hungry.

They made the game they wanted, and well, pretty much everyone agrees that it's unreal.) Add into the equasion that probably a good 80% of the game was taken from player suggestions and most of the uniques are player creations, I don't know about the rest of you, but I have NEVER seen a company like this...Guess it just really bothers me that people still bring up certain things even though GGG has said no, not happening. Yet still they developed not only the game of the year, but one of the most unique and engaging ARPG's ever. Guess can sum it up like this. A free game made by a bunch of friends has won tons of Game of the Year on really high profile gaming sites.

Any rant off . just amazes me that people still complain about things that GGG has consistantly stated will never change, and the simple fact that this game is fking amazing, is 100% free, and GGG has never lied about anything they said that they would do. (Coming from an Alpha player who remembers when this game was just a framework and not even remotely flushed out)
Game needs monkey pets.

Last edited by Sonata on Mar 3, 2014, 1:41:33 PM
Just ripped my hardcore 81 scion. Guess I'm doing Invasion...
Im new to this game and currently only level 25. But I cannot wait until the expansion comes out to work towards its epic content!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info