Path of Exile: Sacrifice of the Vaal Full Information

I corrected "Tuesday" to "Wednesday" in the post. Days are made harder by us being a day offset from the dates we're referring to :P

Anyway, the plan is:

Today: News about Seraph Armour
Tomorrow: *probably* the Patch Notes
The next day: *probably* the deployment timeline (or the Patch Notes if we haven't had time to finish them by tomorrow)

Then SotV comes out!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Thanks for clearing that up! Now we can all go to sleep :)
"
Chris wrote:
I corrected "Tuesday" to "Wednesday" in the post. Days are made harder by us being a day offset from the dates we're referring to :P

It is quite understandable. Everyone at GGG are really busy prepping for the first post-release. :)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
Chris wrote:

Anyway, the plan is:

The next day: *probably* the deployment timeline (or the Patch Notes if we haven't had time to finish them by tomorrow)

Then SotV comes out!

1PM USA Pacific Time. OK u dnt detail here as in almost all informations u maked onto us: Pacific time its from, -6 hours till -9. So US or USA time its a big zone. Tomorrow ( today ) for example you give us the pach on 1PM, but on Spain i dont know from which state of USA you mean to count like..... - 7 or - 8 hours ?.
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
Last edited by Dhoros on Mar 3, 2014, 2:02:48 AM
coool can't wait to play it so excited thanks GGG for creating the best game ever :D
"
"
"
silumit wrote:
But it seems so obvious it must have been fixed long time ago (if it was present at all).
Trigger Atziri with one person, she is set up with 100% life and no increased drops, then invite the other five people in to decimate. This isn't really abused much because triggering the fight with one person means only one person's worth of loot drops.

When a party member join the area , monsters get the bonus health.

Not true. One party member enters an instance alone and attacks the boss, the boss's HP is then locked onto a 1 person party. Then the rest of the party teleports in, the boss's HP does NOT change and the party easily kills the boss.

Watch any streamer during a party race and you'll see them do it over and over again. Now you tell me how this isn't a huge advantage for experienced parties.

All I'm suggesting is a way to even the playing field, prevent exploits and make the game fair for all. The people mocking my suggestion are either exploiters themselves and don't want their advantage to disappear, or they're clueless trolls.
"
Dhoros wrote:

1PM USA Pacific Time. OK u dnt detail here as in almost all informations u maked onto us: Pacific time its from, -6 hours till -9. So US or USA time its a big zone. Tomorrow ( today ) for example you give us the pach on 1PM, but on Spain i dont know from which state of USA you mean to count like..... - 7 or - 8 hours ?.

There's only one "Pacific Time" in the US: PST. :-)
"
Chris wrote:

Anyway, the plan is:

Then SotV comes out!

Can we get your calendar version? Mine states that 03/03 is TODAY and you are referring to 3rd of March as being Tuesday which I doubt is possible no matter in which country/timezone you are in.

Edit: If you manage to give us separate link to the new passive tree I believe we'll be fine without the patch notes as long as we can theorycraft a bit :)
Last edited by MrShadow on Mar 3, 2014, 2:13:33 AM
"
Chris wrote:
"
sikker wrote:
No, in the time line you say you will be giving them on march 3rd. That is now.

They're scheduled for Wednesday, March 3 (US time, as indicated in the timeline). Today's news is the news for Monday, March 2.

I can't post them any earlier because it takes 12+ hours to write them and this hasn't been finished yet. Getting the game done is the priority!

Edit: Corrected "Tuesday" to "Wednesday"

I hope you're sleepy or just joking. It will be March 3rd (Monday) in 50 minutes (Pacific Standard Time).

On Wednesday it will be March 5th. You list on your timeline that the patch will be deployed on the 5th at 1pm US pacific time. Something is not adding up.

Edit: Also I'm not sure how you can go from "Monday, March 2" to "Wednesday, March 3". Where did Tuesday go?
Last edited by FlyingGiraffes on Mar 3, 2014, 2:17:20 AM
"
MrShadow wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Anyway, the plan is:

Then SotV comes out!

Can we get your calendar version? Mine states that 03/03 is TODAY and you are referring to 3rd of March as being Tuesday which I doubt is possible no matter in which country/timezone you are in.

Edit: If you manage to give us separate link to the new passive tree I believe we'll be fine without the patch notes as long as we can theorycraft a bit :)

...dude.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info