Path of Exile: Sacrifice of the Vaal Full Information

"
MrShadow wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
I corrected "Tuesday" to "Wednesday" in the post. Days are made harder by us being a day offset from the dates we're referring to :P

Anyway, the plan is:

Today: News about Seraph Armour
Tomorrow: *probably* the Patch Notes
The next day: *probably* the deployment timeline (or the Patch Notes if we haven't had time to finish them by tomorrow)

Then SotV comes out!

Can we get your calendar version? Mine states that 03/03 is TODAY and you are referring to 3rd of March as being Tuesday which I doubt is possible no matter in which country/timezone you are in.

Edit: If you manage to give us separate link to the new passive tree I believe we'll be fine without the patch notes as long as we can theorycraft a bit :)

Yea i'm confused too, i can see how it could "not be 03 yet" or "not be monday yet", but regardless monday will still be the 03.
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=22

Says it's currently MONDAY, MARCH 3 in new zealand too. We demand the patch notes!
"
Alysma wrote:
"
Dhoros wrote:

1PM USA Pacific Time. OK u dnt detail here as in almost all informations u maked onto us: Pacific time its from, -6 hours till -9. So US or USA time its a big zone. Tomorrow ( today ) for example you give us the pach on 1PM, but on Spain i dont know from which state of USA you mean to count like..... - 7 or - 8 hours ?.

There's only one "Pacific Time" in the US: PST. :-)

Only one PACIFIC TIME ?:

- US TIME - PACIFIC OCEAN: GMT - 05 to -09

If you dont understand this then look here:

http://24timezones.com/us_map/usa_time_es.htm

Califronia - Oregon - Utah has differen 1 hour difference time from rest of EAST side of USA. From this info imagine what im saying. TY.

EDIT2: Also this one which are more complete info:

http://es.thetimenow.com/pst/pacific_standard_time

You can change the lang obv. on top left side of the corner.
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
Last edited by Dhoros on Mar 3, 2014, 2:33:38 AM
"
Dhoros wrote:
"
Alysma wrote:
"
Dhoros wrote:

1PM USA Pacific Time. OK u dnt detail here as in almost all informations u maked onto us: Pacific time its from, -6 hours till -9. So US or USA time its a big zone. Tomorrow ( today ) for example you give us the pach on 1PM, but on Spain i dont know from which state of USA you mean to count like..... - 7 or - 8 hours ?.

There's only one "Pacific Time" in the US: PST. :-)

Only one PACIFIC TIME ?:

- US TIME - PACIFIC OCEAN: GMT - 05 to -09

If you dont understand this then look here:

http://24timezones.com/us_map/usa_time_es.htm

Califronia - Oregon - Utah has differen 1 hour difference time from rest of EAST side of USA. From this info imagine what im saying. TY.

Dude...the U.S. (for most of the year and in most contexts) has three different time zones. Pacific, Central and Eastern. He said Pacific so that's one time zone. The fourth time zone is "Mountain" and that is on used by states that don't observe daylight savings time. I think those states, which would differ from Pacific time by one hour for part of the year, just switch between their non-daylight savings time zone name and "Mountain" instead of changing their clocks.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
Last edited by Phaeded on Mar 3, 2014, 2:36:44 AM
"
Chris wrote:
I corrected "Tuesday" to "Wednesday" in the post. Days are made harder by us being a day offset from the dates we're referring to :P

Anyway, the plan is:

The next day: *probably* the deployment timeline (or the Patch Notes if we haven't had time to finish them by tomorrow)

Then SotV comes out!

Alright. Thanks for clearing this up :)
"
sikker wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Anyway, the plan is:

Then SotV comes out!

Alright. Thanks for clearing this up :)

Not cleared:

Tomorrow, nad this was TODAY posted, and who knows in which country. Tomorrow, same...

OK, let make this more easy:

- http://es.thetimenow.com/time-zone-converter.php?current=0&month=03&day=03&year=2014&hour=21&minutes=00&tz1=Europe%2FMadrid&tz2=Pacific%2FNiue

Keep conversing about that there is 3 time zones, cos pacific time its on pacific ocean, but there is 5 hours diffference from new zealand and also, Chris dnt mention from which place: Chatam Islands, Cook islands, Niue, Tokelau, etc.
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
looks like just a bunch more unbalanced bullshit deaths.
There is only one US Pacific time which is what Chris was referring to. All the other "pacific", as in Pacific Ocean, timezones are irrelevant. Also, none of those have the term "pacific" in their name.
"
Dhoros wrote:
Not cleared:

Tomorrow, nad this was TODAY posted, and who knows in which country. Tomorrow, same...

OK, let make this more easy:

- http://es.thetimenow.com/time-zone-converter.php?current=0&month=03&day=03&year=2014&hour=21&minutes=00&tz1=Europe%2FMadrid&tz2=Pacific%2FNiue

Keep conversing about that there is 3 time zones, cos pacific time its on pacific ocean, but there is 5 hours diffference from new zealand and also, Chris dnt mention from which place: Chatam Islands, Cook islands, Niue, Tokelau, etc.

While I can see how this could be confusing, the only time zone called "Pacific Time" in the US is GMT -8. Chris has been consistent in referring to US time.
fml
Last edited by thefredz on Mar 3, 2014, 3:20:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info