Domination/Nemesis Challenge and Race Season Six Winners

"
Sony_Black wrote:
The increased q and more mods would also be possible on items, but I'm just guessing here
Imagine increased Quality on Uniques with only Flat modifiers, like Bino's or Kongor's... :O
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Yes it changes a lot of parameters - question is whether they will be visible ?
Or maby we will have to sacrifice the correct orbs and use them on corrupted items to define them :)
I think a possible downside for the corrupted items is that they expire after the league is done. It is one way for GGG to control the flow of items into standard and hardcore.
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
TheJedipimp wrote:
We have been given a lot of teasers showing awesome Corrupted items and gems and skill but what I want to know is what's the down side for all this awesomeness?

That's a very good question.

Maybe the downside is: YOCO

You. Only. Corrupt. Once.

You can't use a Vaal Orb on an Item that is already Corrupted, and a Corrupted Item cannot be uncorrupted. If you lost the Implicit, and now have a shitty new one, tough luck, the item is now useless. :P

lel, YOCO would not be such a bad idea.
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.
lol @ "pinytenis" :D
To clarify (not that I'm actually expecting confirmation :), these skill gems aren't the same things as the Vaal Skill Gems described on the promotional image, are they?
Have you made a cool build using The Coming Calamity? Let me know!
The teasers are awesome!!

PS: *First* people have small dicks. ;)
"
Chris wrote:
"
TheJedipimp wrote:
We have been given a lot of teasers showing awesome Corrupted items and gems and skill but what I want to know is what's the down side for all this awesomeness?

That's a very good question.

And the answer to this question?
Only one shot to an item and got corrupted?
It's worked to equipment but NOT to GEMS.
(Edit: I think the truth is "YOCO" will work good to random MODS, but not to random LEVEL/%Q)
It seems I must Corrupted my every skill gem, even the result is +0%Q in range of [+0%Q, +3%Q], and even the result is -3%Q if I can use GCP to fix it back to 20%Q, and even i can not fix it back to 20%Q(I can just buy another one to try for only 1-3Ex).
Or VALL Orbs is rarer than Divine/Ex/ET Orbs?
Last edited by fasknifer on Feb 24, 2014, 12:04:59 PM
Does that mean that the skill gems enhance, enlighten and empower will be able to reach level 4 ( if they're corrupted) ?
"
ephetat wrote:
To clarify (not that I'm actually expecting confirmation :), these skill gems aren't the same things as the Vaal Skill Gems described on the promotional image, are they?

I would assume no. The Cyclone, Detonate Dead, and Ice Nova we've seen so far, it would be safe to assume, are the "Vaal Skill Gems" mentioned in the promo.

These "Corrupted Skill Gems", are something else entirely..

Which poses the question, what happens when you have a Corrupted Vaal Skill Gem? o_0
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info