Domination/Nemesis Challenge and Race Season Six Winners

"
alfims wrote:
"
fadekill wrote:
"Two players who broke the multiple-character rules on many occasions have been excluded from this prize. The prize awarding has been adjusted for subsequent seasons to address this - check the 1.1.0 patch notes for more information next week."

I'm so glad GGG did this. Good Job guys!

Grats to all top finishers!

GGG fixes this but still RMTers get the rewards for 8 stars in the challenge leagues? lel...

Seems to be confirmed by GGG this way that RMTing is allowed (and no, I won't name+shame, the guys who RMTed have been reported, nothing happend).

It's really hard to catch a person RMTing (and GG stated that it isn't allowed and they try to catch them) while it's certainly not hard to catch the mutiple character exploiters. But I think that horting Uniques for Challenges is a very bad idea in general anyways. I would like if they will come up with something else for the next leagues.
Fuck the uniques challenge.

I love you GGG, but without starting at the very beginning of the league and grinding currency this challenge was just a bit beyond my reach.
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
"
ZhenyaDM wrote:
The scaling will go out of control. The spec I played in Nemesis would go sky-high with these changes(both in defense - arctic armor, and offence - EK, a spell), 2 corrupted high level gems would absolutely destroy the content once reached max level. I'm really worried about the balace issue there because I could already ignore most of the shit (actually 99% of shit)

Yes, 1% extra Movement Speed on Arctic Armour would totally break the end-game. :P

/sarcasm

who said I'll go for quality? I meant the level, and in both AA and EK case, level gives crazy amounts at 20+ levels. Combine it with empower and u are a king.
"
ZhenyaDM wrote:
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
"
ZhenyaDM wrote:
The scaling will go out of control. The spec I played in Nemesis would go sky-high with these changes(both in defense - arctic armor, and offence - EK, a spell), 2 corrupted high level gems would absolutely destroy the content once reached max level. I'm really worried about the balace issue there because I could already ignore most of the shit (actually 99% of shit)

Yes, 1% extra Movement Speed on Arctic Armour would totally break the end-game. :P

/sarcasm

who said I'll go for quality? I meant the level, and in both AA and EK case, level gives crazy amounts at 20+ levels. Combine it with empower and u are a king.

I know you didn't mean the Quality, hence the "/sarcasm"...

But at a potential level 27 Arctic Armour, with Inner Force, is it even possible to sustain that Mana Degen without significant Passive/Gear investment? But I agree that AA is extremely powerful, on my Nem char, I had Lightning Coil and AA, and I never died.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
fadekill wrote:

It's really hard to catch a person RMTing (and GG stated that it isn't allowed and they try to catch them) while it's certainly not hard to catch the mutiple character exploiters. But I think that horting Uniques for Challenges is a very bad idea in general anyways. I would like if they will come up with something else for the next leagues.

I mean, if a person creates their jsp/rmt account BEFORE their POE account, and then names their POE account the SAME NAME, and then uses the jsp account to buy items for their POE account, it's pretty clear.

I know the impersonator argument, and that would be valid - if the jsp account was created after the poe account. No one is traveling back in time creating jsp accounts to frame innocent people here.

Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
Sheriff_K wrote:

But at a potential level 27 Arctic Armour, with Inner Force, is it even possible to sustain that Mana Degen without significant Passive/Gear investment? But I agree that AA is extremely powerful, on my Nem char, I had Lightning Coil and AA, and I never died.

I have 377 mana regeneration, sure that is enough, isn't it? And my gear is far from perfect in regards to mana regen (alhtough its VERY VERY solid, just rings are quite lackluster). I had absolutely no problems on my EK'er in Nemesis (apart from touch of god from Dominus in 78 map which killed me lol)
Last edited by ZhenyaDM on Feb 24, 2014, 12:53:30 PM
"
ZhenyaDM wrote:
"
Sheriff_K wrote:

I have 377 mana regeneration, sure that is enough, isn't it? And my gear is far from perfect in regards to mana regen (alhtough its VERY VERY solid, just rings are quite lackluster). I had absolutely no problems on my EK'er in Nemesis (apart from touch of god from Dominus in 78 map which killed me lol)

No sane person would ever enter a 78 Dominus map :P

Out of curiosity, what was your DPS on EK?

(a 27 AA with IF would probably degen ~360 Mana, so you'd be fine. But I've struggled to even be able to run lvl 16 AA... -.-)
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Feb 24, 2014, 1:10:36 PM
Can't wait for the full reveal come 1st March !!
Kudos to the winners!
Don't fool yourself exile... your end is just around the corner!
"
Sheriff_K wrote:

No sane person would ever enter a 78 Dominus map :P

Out of curiosity, what was your DPS on EK?

(a 27 AA with IF would probably degen ~360 Mana, so you'd be fine. But I've struggled to even be able to run lvl 16 AA... -.-)

10800 dps NON-crit with hatred+grace+clarity setup (standard setup for non-extreme maps), and I was just bored coz solo'ing 76+ maps became boring after doing it for 4+ days. To bad boss is retarded, but not a biggie I guess. The new content hype is ridiculous, so it doesn't matter anymore, the char, be it standard or hardcore, would be rotting there forever regardless.
Last edited by ZhenyaDM on Feb 24, 2014, 1:18:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info