Path of Exile: Sacrifice of the Vaal

"
mouhanad wrote:
Please GGG, check out all the posts requesting removal of iiq and iir, and the introduction of a new league as an alternative to standard (AVALON) which doesn't have iiq and iir, legacy items, and a broken economy.

This is the only way to sustain all the new players that have joined the game since its official release. Restarting characters from scratch every four months is not an option for the majority of players.

If you want to retain new players, a new perma league is a must.

oh so no iir and no iiq? go play D3 scrub
white knight
A gaming term used to describe a male gamer who, in a desperate attempt to get himself laid, will attempt to woo or impress any female gamer he comes across online by being overly defensive of her
This has Elizabeth Báthory all over it.
IGN Kaesyn

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/906316
"
tehnix wrote:
let me spoil it for you.

They're going to add Goat Canyon in act 1 and Sunken Pyramid in act 2, as Chris mentioned here. Either Sunken Pyramid consists of a total 3 of areas, or there will be 2 more new areas.

Each area contains a special kind of boss, and each of the bosses got a chance to drop one of the 4 pieces. Placing a single piece of that in the map device will bring you to a map version of the area, and there the bosses got a chance to drop another item each. All 4 combined in the map device will bring you Atziri.

As the title contains "sacrifice", I guess all the maps will have blood magic mod, so all of them will "feel" harder as you wont be able to stack all of your auras.

Anyway, should be fun.

Likeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
"
"
"
soulvern wrote:

No escape from reality.

Open your eyes

Look up to they skies and see

I'm just a poor boy
Let the corruption begin! :-D
"
JohnWeps wrote:
"
"

Open your eyes

Look up to they skies and see

I'm just a poor boy

No!
Looks good. Thanks for all the hard work and dedication to the game.
Can´t wait to play the new patch :-)!
*EAGER* *EAGER* *EAGER*
Yay! Can't wait!
Standard IGN is Exiliero.
How are they going to corrupt my gear and gems? :-s

Will it corrupt my RNG too? :<
Last edited by Snookdog on Feb 14, 2014, 2:37:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info