Path of Exile: Sacrifice of the Vaal

I can't wait to wander in Poe world to kick her *** :)!
Corrupted skillgems? Oh lawd.
IGN: vaiNe_
"
Cig wrote:
Guess we finally know what the 4 sections of the Map Device are for.

Actually, the device has 4 slots because maps were initially supposed to be 4 sqares big (like a helmet etc.)

But maybe they will finally make use of it. :D
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Chris wrote:
"
SinisterGrin wrote:
"
Elwe22 wrote:
So great.You are amazing company GGG.So many new stuffs,new updates.You putting a lot of heart into your game and for community.Respect, and thanks for that awesome game, and your great work with the all the updates.Aprecciate.

BtTW:This 4 mask pieces,maybe its the items for eternal laboratory ? Like 4 map pieces,would be awesome for us to make use of this 4 slots :)

On page 10 chris replied it's not only available through the laboratory. That hints that there will be an eternal laboratory version, as well as a regular gameplay version. Expect many rips in the eternal lab version.

Hmm, that's not what I actually said :P

I swear it said something different when I replied. My statement doesn't even make any sense for what it replied to lol. I thought he was saying something about the content being map only.
Ill hold off buying some points maybe they'll announce a supporter pack bundle with freebeeez

IM READY FOR THE NEXT SPOILER
(Location):PH
Duelist is kylo ren -_-
Last edited by saintshield07 on Feb 14, 2014, 2:01:08 AM
"
Sutex wrote:
is this real life?

Is this just fantasy?
Need Support? support@grindinggear.com.
This is probably the most exciting news for this game that I have seen so far. I am sure there will be a lot more of exciting news!
Permanent Hardcore only.
Last edited by Rafurion on Feb 14, 2014, 2:04:26 AM
"
Yeran_GGG wrote:
"
Sutex wrote:
is this real life?

Is this just fantasy?

Caught in a landslide?
Sacrifice 10 exalted orbs to experience this new content. I expect something in these lines.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
"
Stroggoz wrote:
If this is anything like the Organ Hunt from Diablo 2 then this will be fucking amazing. I have wanted that for so damn long!!!

Ah! good memories...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info