Path of Exile: Sacrifice of the Vaal

GGG, I have something to say. Right now I am poor and unemployed. Dare you! to take away the supporter packs before my work starts, because you have to accpet my money then!

Despite that. Keep up the good work <3 You gotta know I do like Diablo 3 and I will play the add-on (also because it was given to me by a friend) because I enjoy the story, haters may hate me if they must. Nonetheless you have already turned me on your side. In a way, I like D3 despite its flaws.

And I like PoE. It has no flaws.
"
MoonLayHidden wrote:

Just once in my life I'd like to see a male character rule through seduction. Or a female character rule through anything else.

Me too, but I'd also like to see gay men that do not look like women with beard. Some things won't happen any time soon. ;)
Last edited by Cyberys on Feb 17, 2014, 7:33:00 PM
"
MoonLayHidden wrote:
Of COURSE the female character rules through seduction. That's literally the only plot that "powerful" female villains get to have.

Just once in my life I'd like to see a male character rule through seduction. Or a female character rule through anything else.

Piety of Theopolis, a powerful female villain. She, at the point when you finally kill her, is a master of thaumaturgy. That does not say seduction to me, but intelligence.
"
MoonLayHidden wrote:
Of COURSE the female character rules through seduction. That's literally the only plot that "powerful" female villains get to have.

I know it is off topic and I might want to keep my thoughts to myself, but on the other hand it is somewhat related to the upcoming release at hand. With this statement in mind I play PoE and hear a bit of this and that about Maramoa, see how Peity does indeed rule by power, not seduction, and find to say that maybe PoE and GGG should not be the first target of well-meant feminism in the world of games.
I can see your point, I did cultural studies at the university, I know it sucks how gender-roles dominate modern media in a way negative for man and woman (for instance kissing a man in public could get me into hospital faster than a train-crash, so yes not only women are affected). But GGG is definately heading the right way if you see the whole game and I for my part can't blame a story that adds up.
OMG GUYS! really hard working. profesional game guys. thx u alot
"
MoonLayHidden wrote:

Just once in my life I'd like to see a male character rule through seduction....

This could be fun...
Talisman softcore IGN:disappointment
wewt!!!
"
killaz13 wrote:
desync is not a software issue.

Actually, it's both. There are other games of this type that do not have this issue.

As long as there is latency involved, you either get this kind of desynce you experience in PoE, or you get rubberbanding. Desync can be fixed with a simple /oos macro, there is nothing you can do about rubberbanding though. Go figure.
http://i.imgur.com/8fqgfAh.png
Last edited by rinleezwins on Feb 19, 2014, 4:22:33 AM
u should think about fixing bugs and desynch first!

I just wanted to say you guys are so f*ing amazing. This is free content but the quality of your updates always leaves us impressed. Most paid games can't be bothered to even come close to providing the level of quality updates you guys provide.

Loss for words.

Good f*ing job!
Sweet Bsns, can't wait!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info