No longer available

up
IGN: BaiBhai | BhaiBhai | Bhailo

You're not going to craft a "#1" weapon anything ith a 160% roll.

Or a flat phys like that.
Last edited by monist on Feb 6, 2014, 8:45:50 AM
"
monist wrote:
You're not going to craft a "#1" weapon anything ith a 160% roll.

Or a flat phys like that.

[Removed by Support] 150-169 is the max roll

he is paying ppl to try to get emperors mod thats another 75-80% physical

please before you try and troll educate yourself first so you dont look like an idiot AGAIN
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Feb 6, 2014, 9:13:43 AM
You can divine the fucking roll before you exalt the next one and his flat phys isn't the top-tier roll, it's one below. He's not going to craft the "#1" 1H Axe.

EDIT: What brought me here was Bhasfag's bullshit thread about his "#1 Ring." I've sold better rings for 2 ex. He probably doesn't have any #1 shit. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Feb 6, 2014, 9:14:17 AM
"
monist wrote:
You can divine the fucking roll before you exalt the next one and his flat phys isn't the top-tier roll, it's one below. He's not going to craft the "#1" 1H Axe.

[Removed by Support] you are wrong.. [Removed by Support] it could be t1 or t2
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Feb 6, 2014, 9:14:43 AM
Bro you don't get what I'm saying. You're not crafting a #1 axe with a damn siege axe. It's bad compared to an infernal axe. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Feb 6, 2014, 9:14:56 AM
I'm out I don't want banned by a forum mod [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Feb 6, 2014, 9:15:17 AM
"
monist wrote:
I'm out I don't want banned by a forum mod [Removed by Support]

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Feb 6, 2014, 9:15:30 AM
(removed by me)
Last edited by 1Z3R0 on Feb 6, 2014, 9:38:40 AM
"
monist wrote:
Bro you don't get what I'm saying. You're not crafting a #1 axe with a damn siege axe. It's bad compared to an infernal axe. [Removed by Support]

If I was in your position, I would've politely asked the OP why he was using a siege axe instead of an infernal axe to craft, assuming that someone dumping this much currency into a craft likely gave it some thought. But you do you, man. :)

Bump!
IGN: KiPad

Mirror Services (/view-thread/778747): #1 Crit Rings for *ALL* builds (Low-life, CI, and Life), #1 1H Axe, #1 Ar Boots, #1 Life Rustic

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info