No longer available

you claim you are impatient yet yesterday this was at 3 et/ex now its supposably at 108?

you should be happy if that number is real because rarely in ET/EX lottos do people get over 100 attempts in 1 single day

gl either way, just don't be shady
IGN : IfritsCurrencyCatcher / IfritsZealot / IfritsCIArcher
Light em up
Apparently one person donated 100 of those 108 & knowing Ki, he's probably compensating them somehow :)

Edit: Ftr, if Ki was patient, maybe he would/should be happy, but an impatient crafter won't really be happy until the craft is rolled and divined to perfection ;p
IGN: BaiBhai | BhaiBhai | Bhailo

Last edited by Bhai on Feb 5, 2014, 3:26:54 PM
Aaaand I didn't think of that. I am impatient because outside of guildies and very good friend, I have only been donated 2 et and 2 ex after advertising and spamming all of yesterday :( And I know the guy (or I guess girl...) that donated 100 lottery entries so no problem there. But then maybe I will record my crafting if I do it myself so no one thinks poorly of me. That my laptop should be able to handle XD

Bump!

Prize is now shavs, 100 ex pure, 4 eternals to fill out to 300 ex equivalent.
IGN: KiPad

Mirror Services (/view-thread/778747): #1 Crit Rings for *ALL* builds (Low-life, CI, and Life), #1 1H Axe, #1 Ar Boots, #1 Life Rustic
Last edited by KiPad on Feb 5, 2014, 4:18:36 PM
^

Mirror Services (/view-thread/778747): #1 Crit Rings for *ALL* builds (Low-life, CI, and Life), #1 1H Axe, #1 Ar Boots, #1 Life Rustic
Sitting in class.. and all I can think about is how beautiful this axe will be.....

HELP ME!!! Online. :P

^

"
HellonOrion wrote:
...supposably...

Spoiler

Good luck Ki, you'll get the roll soon enough! That's a tough one to get but you'll get it.
IGN: @nelson_mandildo, @balki_bartokomous, @thailadyboy
Some of my crafted items http://i.imgur.com/ALWOzHk.jpg
Last edited by WTSchickens on Feb 5, 2014, 8:42:55 PM
^
IGN: BaiBhai | BhaiBhai | Bhailo

Thanks, man! BUMP.

Not online, but I am available! Send me a PM if you wanna risk it for the biscuit.

Up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info