No longer available

^
IGN: KiPad

Mirror Services (/view-thread/778747): #1 Crit Rings for *ALL* builds (Low-life, CI, and Life), #1 1H Axe, #1 Ar Boots, #1 Life Rustic
^

Mirror Services (/view-thread/778747): #1 Crit Rings for *ALL* builds (Low-life, CI, and Life), #1 1H Axe, #1 Ar Boots, #1 Life Rustic
After talking to some crafters, I've learned that the average cost of an Emperor roll seems to be roughly 1 in ~80-100 eternal-exalts. LOOKS LIKE I'M OVERDUE FOR ONE.

Prize now is 1 mirror + 160 ex. Pure currency, baby. Come and get it.

Last edited by KiPad on Feb 11, 2014, 1:42:18 AM
BAMP

"
KiPad wrote:
After talking to some crafters, I've learned that the average cost of an Emperor roll seems to be roughly 1 in ~80-100 eternal-exalts. LOOKS LIKE I'M OVERDUE FOR ONE.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/User:Chriskang/Sandbox/ItemAffixSpawnRates/

chance for emperor mod is 1 in 1000. don't trust this dude.
ign TheBlackMambaTemplar
"
technie_noob wrote:
"
KiPad wrote:

I didn't know this kind of thing existed! Very cool, thanks for sharing.

But here's why you're wrong.
1. This data was obtained for the frequency of mods during alterations. Unless you can substantiate why alteration frequency must = exalt frequency, there's no weight to your argument.

2. Unlike with alterations where all prefixes and suffixes are possible to hit with every tier, I can only hit a prefix, and I can't hit flat phys or percent phys. So even if the alteration frequency = exalt frequency were true, the frequency of hitting the emperor mod in this particular case would still be different.

On the positive substantiation of my own position, I've talked to nearly every crafter that has been in my position of trying to hit the emperor's mod as the last one. Of course the sample size is still small, but it's the best possible source of information available.

I kindly request that you think before typing defamatory remarks.

Last edited by KiPad on Feb 11, 2014, 11:33:38 AM
^

"
KiPad wrote:
"
technie_noob wrote:
"
KiPad wrote:

I didn't know this kind of thing existed! Very cool, thanks for sharing.

But here's why you're wrong.
1. This data was obtained for the frequency of mods during alterations. Unless you can substantiate why alteration frequency must = exalt frequency, there's no weight to your argument.

2. Unlike with alterations where all prefixes and suffixes are possible to hit with every tier, I can only hit a prefix, and I can't hit flat phys or percent phys. So even if the alteration frequency = exalt frequency were true, the frequency of hitting the emperor mod in this particular case would still be different.

On the positive substantiation of my own position, I've talked to nearly every crafter that has been in my position of trying to hit the emperor's mod as the last one. Of course the sample size is still small, but it's the best possible source of information available.

I kindly request that you think before typing defamatory remarks.

Dayum son, get rekt
IGN: BaiBhai | BhaiBhai | Bhailo

^

^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info