No longer available

Why don't u sell ur shav and get currency to craft urself?
300ex for 1 top tier roll seems excessive
and Free Bump
👱‍♀️ IGN: FamilyStrokes 💘
Mirror Shop: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2512292
"
Why don't u sell ur shav and get currency to craft urself?
300ex for 1 top tier roll seems excessive
and Free Bump

The value of the current number of eternal/exalts is already greater than 300 exalts (~378 ex). The emperor phys/acc hybrid mod is very difficult to hit. Usually takes 200-300 et/ex.
IGN: BaiBhai | BhaiBhai | Bhailo

i don't know much about crafting but GL broski
People do underestimated the costs of crafting atm. I did too.

It's actually a lot more costy than I expected.
IGN: Barbara_Jay
Last edited by Barbara_Jay on Feb 5, 2014, 3:32:11 AM
^

^
IGN: KiPad

Mirror Services (/view-thread/778747): #1 Crit Rings for *ALL* builds (Low-life, CI, and Life), #1 1H Axe, #1 Ar Boots, #1 Life Rustic
^ What really is the difference between gambling on your crafts or gambling on a 300ex prize? It seems to me that with average RNG, it might take you more eternal-exalts to make a 300ex craft than it would to hit this one mod with a 300 ex prize :)

RISK IT FOR THE BISCUIT.

Mirror Services (/view-thread/778747): #1 Crit Rings for *ALL* builds (Low-life, CI, and Life), #1 1H Axe, #1 Ar Boots, #1 Life Rustic
Last edited by KiPad on Feb 5, 2014, 12:01:25 PM
^

I'm liquidating the prizes. The offer will be 300 pure ex for probably a day or so, and then I'm just going to do this myself, as I am impatient, and I have a few friends that have offered assistance in helping me hit the mod.

Bump so Kipad doesn't guilt me out of my currency xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info