Contents of the 0.11.3 patch

um, critters?
5/10% experience loss is good, hopefully a better method of applying this penalty will rear its head for testing.

I'm wondering what's stopping people from all congregating into a single trade chat (like 1). Are there limits? Maybe the community will have unofficial trade chats used for various things, e.g. 1 for everything, 2 for selling, 3 for buying, 4 for niche stuff, etc.
IRON MAN
i play incinerate shadow and its truly alot more amazing than ppl realize. if u improve the skill i will be very happy camper. i luv it and nothing reaches my character unless its a life blue or rare mob. this is my current build and it insane how it melts things. its not a low life build at all. CI eventually.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABAcHYw5IEHsRLxFQEZYV5xmKHwInqSpbKwosnC0fLYM2xTvhRKtMs1AwUEJTNVVLVa5WLVcrXfJfKmNDbRltbG17c7N-WX_Gh2WIQohrjDaPppXIlwaZmpu1nC2iLqKjpyusf7TFtUi297vWvjrAVMEAwcXB88LswzrEotIZ1U_W0dgk2xrbXt534vfjhOaB62Pr5PBr8h3y4fVL

im able to sustain lvl 15 arctic armor nonstop and cast incinerate, lmp, faster proj, and faster casting. wearing dual maces with spell/fire etc.
Spoiler

got lucky on perm acc ledge cruel

as far as improvement on incinerate damage effectiveness and chance to ignite is useless. i would rather see something like fire traps fire DOT damage applied on hit. only thing other than that that would be useful is life/mana leech integrated into the skill. both are simple fixes.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Last edited by leighferon on Jul 26, 2013, 1:55:33 AM
Can we please have global channels that are only accessible to accounts with at least one character in cruel/merciless? Similar to how it was in CB.

If I see one more 'how i get past tree' I think I'm going to break down and cry.
Yes! Buff my Incinerate please!

I mean I never die now, I can't even imagine how amazing it'll be after the patch!

Everyone should check out my build in the Marauder section of the Forums!
IGN: Meowauder
IGN: ThatOneGuyThatllDie
@Qarl: If you're reading this, stacking fire resistance reduction for enemies standing in the Searing Bond link would make it a great supporting skill. Part of the reason I personally don't use it (although it is a skill on my Templar and I do on occasion pull it out) is that my other totems are a lot more useful. Spork totem lets me stack up Equilibrium, and Decoy totem keeps stuff off me.

I don't think the skill itself is bad, it's just outclassed by other totems. If I could use it without impinging on my ability to use my other totems, I absolutely would.
IRON MAN
someone else said it first, yesterdays numbers were weak. i hate it but i still like to feel a little pain when i die.

keep this game frustrating, n im only a softcore psssss
i liked 3% and 8% penalty ratio... I have impression now that few loud person on forum have too much influence..
Good luck!
Good to see trade chat improvements are on the horizon! Keep up the great work GGG?

(now life, EB, and wand damage buff please? :P)
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishment the scroll-
@Faith_And_Steel
Please fix cyclone! The lag is ridiculous!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info