Descent Races

looks "decent."

:))
REALLY!!? (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Last edited by Kovenary on Jun 27, 2013, 6:16:24 PM
WTB Endless Dungeon in regular POE.
When choosing chests at the end of a zone, do we get to see exactly whats inside both before making the choice?
can you increase the drop rate of wisdom scrolls in this mode? or put em in chest if not already :)

in other races would convert all town portal/armor scrap/whetstone into wisdom scrolls as i went to identify all the fun stuff, so 1/2 - 1/4 the amount of ID scrolls with no shop trading
I really hope this becomes a standalone league once the races are over; I don't have a lot of time to play, but I'd love to be able to try this on my free time, without schedule restrictions.
PoE is amazing, but sadly I can barely play it. I'm still level 25 on my very first (and probably only) Anarchy league playthrough. And I haven't even found the time to try Onslaught...
ehm yeah

does every class get the same skills as before ? or different skills ?

Its Wednesday my Dudes , AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Im a full time dad, part time poe but i love the game. I wish that I didnt have to schedule my life around these descent races, or the race league in general.

Also, if i cant spend race points on Anarchy items by the end of season three, then you may as well keep your reward points cause I wont have any use for em.
the league started but my character cant move. hrhmm
"
jamesl wrote:
"
This sounds great except the maphacks, zoom and speed hackers will still be the ones with the unfair advantages, just like all the other races there is always a big hand full cheating.

nah, the top races usually stream

you can see they aren't using hacks

Lol silly statement so the top guys that don't stream are hacking, I cannot stream on a .500k upload. I know it was not said exactly that way but that is how some people will look at it. I may have to switch to satellite because my phone company sucks (CenturyLink) where I am at and being so rural cannot get anything better.

"the league started but my character cant move. hrhmm"

I was thinking the same thing!
Last edited by logic82 on Jun 28, 2013, 6:17:06 PM
its a hour and 3 minutes from now. the website and game are displaying wrong shit for most people.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info