Descent Races

GGG is the shizzy Love you PPL keep up the support ppl, GL in season #3
"
Chris wrote:
I should note: many people have described Descent as an "Endless Dungeon", but it has a total of 15 levels. They get pretty hard by the end :P

"
canzpl wrote:
what happens when you reach lvl 15 before the 1 hour ends? you just exit the game? coz no more progression?

That's right, but it's not easy. Once players get that far, the competition is in getting as much experience as they can before they hit the final boss.

"
ubix wrote:
will the loot from those chests always be the same or random? i mean the amount of flasks/scrolls for example?

Yes, it's set in advance and not random (in the special chests at the end of each level).

"
I hope you've remembered to think of item effects applied during the league, so that they're recovered before the character is deleted!

Microtransaction effects cannot be applied in this league, for this reason.

"
TheTrueYako wrote:
Are you guys gonna post the chest contents ahead of time so we can work on builds before the races start, or is the first race gonna be a huge surprise?

Nope, you have to work them out and keep track of them as a community :)

"
Odoakar wrote:
I do see a problem with desync/disconnect, how do you continue your progress if there are no waypoints?

When you enter an area, it locks in that that'll be the area you spawn in if you reconnect.

Edit: I forgot to mention, dead characters in Descent are still eligible for prizes! Getting to a high level and dying is equivalent to getting there and staying alive.
0 balance for other classes not fun at all duelist=gg fix it!!!!!!!!!!!
Played the first one and love it can't wait to do another. I have so much to learn n I wasted so much time lol.
Although I died at lv 7 before the event ends, it's very funny experience !!!
Thanks GGG!!!
What happens to my character when the race ends? Last one I didnt die but my character is in this "void league" and I had +9% ice spear -.- Thought if I dont die I get my character in hardcore. But it's not the case ... ?
@ User above
In season 3 all characters are deleted after each race.

All characters from the "descent races" are deleted. Not all character from the races. Charakters from races like turbo or whatever are transfered to the hardcore league as usual.

"
Veriol wrote:
What happens to my character when the race ends? Last one I didnt die but my character is in this "void league" and I had +9% ice spear -.- Thought if I dont die I get my character in hardcore. But it's not the case ... ?
If we all reacted the same way, we'd be predictable, and there's always more than one way to view a situation.
What's true for the group is also true for the individual. It's simple: Overspecialize, and you breed in weakness.
It's slow death.
- Major Motoko Kusanagi -
Deleted
Last edited by ciminlair on Jul 26, 2013, 6:47:25 AM
You guys are GENIUSES!
Hello, i played my first descent race yesterday and i died at level 3..... BUT man it was so much fun!!
Awesome job on this, i should have tried it before! Very good creation!
Will play many more races now :>

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info