Krip got 6l Searing Touch

"
kchow123 wrote:
I think you haters are just being ignorant and jealous of the fact that a guy is doing what he loves most and making tons of money from it. First of all, he is educated, being a mathematics major and moderate knowledge in economics and he is very genuine about what he likes to do. He is easily making over 100,000 dollars annually from Twitch and YouTube combined in ad revenue and that places him already in the top 5% of the Canadian earning bracket. Different people have different priorities. For him, having a girlfriend, having a family and interacting with the world outside of the internet isn't a first priority at this point in his life right now. For some people it is working at an office from 9-5, and for him it's sitting in front of a couple monitors in his room with a camera. Will he be doing this forever? Who knows. But without doubt whether you hate him or dislike him, he is one of the reasons why Path of Exile is so successful, providing a lot of coverage and positive exposure for a great company GGG is. I think on those grounds alone he has already earned my respect.

What's weird is how angry this makes some kids, and adults.

Like frothing at the mouth angry.

Whatever.

I usually check the GD to find dev comments and get game tidbits but I always find these kripp threads with the same, most bitter, jealous, and just plain angry people you'd ever find.

At least it's amusing.
IGN: VistaChris
"
DestroTheGod wrote:
Awesome right?

Yes, very awesome.

/thread

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info