Krip got 6l Searing Touch

"
"
phantomboy wrote:
As for eastern culture it is a norm for children to move out after high school or college and the minority just gets mocked for having no integrity, moral values and not being independent. Difference often lead to social unacceptance and is becoming more of an epidemic in the infocomm era.

Do you mean Western culture?
That same Western culture that would mock me for helping my elderly grandmother with her shopping because it's 'uncool', while praising antisocial and often violent/destructive behaviour fueled by alcohol and/or drugs?
Who has the intergity and moral values? The guy that cares about his family, or the guy that goes "hey, I'm away from my parents, I can act like a clown"?
If Kripp is making the money people say he is, then surely living with his parents is a choice he has made, not necessity.

If you want to attack Kripp, attack his ideas and/or gameplay, not personal insults, when you don't even know the guy personally.

Oh my god! I write wrong yeah it is Western. :P

On the other hand, I am not suggesting Kripp has no morale values etc etc, I am saying that people are skeptical when other people are different from what the majority are. Just like in school the kid with the ugly but unique watermelon hair got mocked and bullied etc.

Thanks for the heads up ^_^
Last edited by phantomboy on Jun 22, 2013, 3:30:51 AM
"
Tweedk wrote:
Pretty sure he is older then 24..

Good guy kripp, wouldnt be playing this game if it wasnt for him :)

Oh yeah you are right. Hes 26 this year.
let me know when he farts and takes a dump pls. its very relevant
Requesting that all streamer-related threads be moved to off-topic.
*Mod Edit: Post Removed for Antagonist/Trolling/Ad hominem remarks*

Some of the replies in threads like this, and this one, really amuse me when I think back to the one and only thread I have ever had removed because it was "inappropriate" and could be offensive.
...narf
Last edited by Luca_GGG on Jun 22, 2013, 4:54:05 AM
"

Face it, kripp always gets rigged 6 link chances because of marketing/advertisement, he ALWAYS gets 6 links in less than 30 tries even though it takes most people an average of 700-900 attempts.

This 6l searing is just an apology for not nerfing kole in time.

This is a hilarious notion, that unfortunately couldn't be further from the truth. Kripp has his fair share of lucky events, certainly, but most are the consequence of logging tremendous hours in the game. More chances at favorable RNG = more favorable RNG events, that's the simple fact of it.

If you think that Kripp has "ALWAYS" gotten 6-links in 30 fusings or less, well, perhaps you should do a little research and get your facts straight.

We do not have the ability to give accounts favorable drop or currency-use status, nor would we ever enable such a thing for any reason.
*Mod Edit: Post Removed for Antagonist/Trolling/Ad hominem remarks*
"We believe - so we're misled, we assume - so we're played, we confide - so we're deceived, we trust - so we're betrayed"
Last edited by Luca_GGG on Jun 22, 2013, 4:54:24 AM
Please keep the replies constructive and refrain from Ad Hominem remarks.
Thanks
"
Vakirauta wrote:
"
Did these forums turn into Krip's twitter without me realizing it?

Did Kripp's twitter turn into these forums?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
BrianWeissman wrote:
"

Face it, kripp always gets rigged 6 link chances because of marketing/advertisement, he ALWAYS gets 6 links in less than 30 tries even though it takes most people an average of 700-900 attempts.

This 6l searing is just an apology for not nerfing kole in time.

This is a hilarious notion, that unfortunately couldn't be further from the truth. Kripp has his fair share of lucky events, certainly, but most are the consequence of logging tremendous hours in the game. More chances at favorable RNG = more favorable RNG events, that's the simple fact of it.

If you think that Kripp has "ALWAYS" gotten 6-links in 30 fusings or less, well, perhaps you should do a little research and get your facts straight.

We do not have the ability to give accounts favorable drop or currency-use status, nor would we ever enable such a thing for any reason.

he already used 300 + fusing at the start of the stream not sure how many he used in total but it's defenetly not under 30 :))
top kek

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info