Krip got 6l Searing Touch

You think a manchild who's housed and fed by his parents when nearly 30 is going to turn down free things in a videogame? lolno
GORLAK SMASH WORDS!!
--------------------
The Greatest Plate Vest Of All Time! http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/293910
So store. so item. http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/136100
People like us no lifers who spend loads of time playing video games neglecting family and friends and having poor work ethics are already bad enough....watching someone else do it on stream is even worse. It is the dictionary depiction of RL failure.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Edgar Allan Poe
IGN: DarkenedSoui
Last edited by ShaeG on Jun 22, 2013, 1:15:16 AM
"
sportsfan6216 wrote:
"
muxenle wrote:
"
ColinPowell wrote:
I saw him blow through 5 exalts' worth of fusings earlier in the session. This wasn't a one fuse wonder.

This

the first guy today alone gave him a 200 or something I think. It wasn't just one fuse, it was that a random guy have him only one fusing instead of a stack.

It also took him over a thousand jewelers for the 6 socket I believe.

He had some small donations, then like 4 or 5 people in, dude gave him 200 fuse, and 100 whetstones, then as that wittled down, same guy gave him another 80-100 After all those, he went through 30-50 from randoms before someone gave him a single and he hit it, so he went through ~300-350 to get it.. Still ahead of the average, but not as much as this thread makes it out to be.

Not exactly dontations since he was doing a "lottery" of who ever gave him the fusing that 6 linked the item about 8 exalts worth in currency.
"
ShaeG wrote:
People like us no lifers who spend loads of time playing video games neglecting family and friends and having poor work ethics are already bad enough....watching someone else do it on stream is even worse. It is the dictionary depiction of RL failure.

^_^
I lol'd.
*Mod Edit: Post Removed for Antagonist/Trolling/Ad hominem remarks*
Last edited by Luca_GGG on Jun 22, 2013, 4:52:07 AM
*Post removed*

LOL
Still alive.. are we?
Last edited by Luca_GGG on Jun 22, 2013, 4:52:27 AM
You haters are just as bad, or worse, than the Kripp fanbois.
I think you haters are just being ignorant and jealous of the fact that a guy is doing what he loves most and making tons of money from it. First of all, he is educated, being a mathematics major and moderate knowledge in economics and he is very genuine about what he likes to do. He is easily making over 100,000 dollars annually from Twitch and YouTube combined in ad revenue and that places him already in the top 5% of the Canadian earning bracket. Different people have different priorities. For him, having a girlfriend, having a family and interacting with the world outside of the internet isn't a first priority at this point in his life right now. For some people it is working at an office from 9-5, and for him it's sitting in front of a couple monitors in his room with a camera. Will he be doing this forever? Who knows. But without doubt whether you hate him or dislike him, he is one of the reasons why Path of Exile is so successful, providing a lot of coverage and positive exposure for a great company GGG is. I think on those grounds alone he has already earned my respect.
IGN: Zarithinor
Timezone: PST
YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/krithusful
Infernal Blow Templar Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/441227
Zarithinor's Mirroring Service and Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/434938
*Mod Edit: Post Removed for Antagonist/Trolling/Ad hominem remarks*

You homophobic? Who cares if he's gay. Though I don't see anyone who plays 15 hrs a day to fit getting laid into their schedule between that and sleep taking a dump and eating. It's literally a conscious vegetative state of existence.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Edgar Allan Poe
IGN: DarkenedSoui
Last edited by Luca_GGG on Jun 22, 2013, 4:52:45 AM
"
"
ShaeG wrote:

^_^
I lol'd.

LOL so true.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info