Krip got 6l Searing Touch

"
enshin wrote:
You think a manchild who's housed and fed by his parents when nearly 30 is going to turn down free things in a videogame? lolno

1) He is 24. (edit: hes 26 this year)
2) He makes a living purely on streaming and youtubing.
3) He does what he likes and earns from that.
4) He strictly do not take in game item donations.
5) You are right, he lives in his parent's home.

His reputation is tarnished mostly because of viewers who talk shit and people who are jealous. Calling people manchild and accusing him is not cool.

If you magnify this subset of people, you realize you are directly pointing your fingers that other youtubers like pewdiepie, Ray William Johnson etc are no lifers and earns a living through youtubing. They are successful, earning millions per year. Kripp is just the less successful one with 20k to 50k views on average per youtube video.
Last edited by phantomboy on Jun 22, 2013, 3:35:24 AM
"
2) He makes a living

"

One of these statements is false ;) hahaha
GORLAK SMASH WORDS!!
--------------------
The Greatest Plate Vest Of All Time! http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/293910
So store. so item. http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/136100
Last edited by enshin on Jun 22, 2013, 1:37:59 AM
"
enshin wrote:
"
2) He makes a living

"

One of these statements is false ;) hahaha

I believe if you switch to a more humorous perspective, these two points are both valid. His twitch channel is no_life, he isn't alive at all! And he stays with his parents.
Last edited by phantomboy on Jun 22, 2013, 1:50:17 AM
Some people have good relationships with their family.
Enshin is obviously not one of these people, or would not flame someone for something that isn't negative at all.
"
Some people have good relationships with their family.
Enshin is obviously not one of these people, or would not flame someone for something that isn't negative at all.

Can't blame them. Some viewers really talk shit and make the reputation of streamers worse than shit, causing other non viewers really pissed off. For example, "Kripp is #1, the rest are nubbbs" or "Kripp made this build exclusively, this is the Kripp build! You must follow his build because Kripp does that!". You can perceive this by relating to some idiotic fans of Justin Bieber for example, some of them are freaking annoying.

As for Western culture it is a norm for children to move out after high school or college and the minority just gets mocked for having no integrity, moral values and not being independent. Difference often lead to social unacceptance and is becoming more of an epidemic in the infocomm era.
Last edited by phantomboy on Jun 22, 2013, 3:23:51 AM
"
phantomboy wrote:
As for eastern culture it is a norm for children to move out after high school or college and the minority just gets mocked for having no integrity, moral values and not being independent. Difference often lead to social unacceptance and is becoming more of an epidemic in the infocomm era.

Do you mean Western culture?
That same Western culture that would mock me for helping my elderly grandmother with her shopping because it's 'uncool', while praising antisocial and often violent/destructive behaviour fueled by alcohol and/or drugs?
Who has the intergity and moral values? The guy that cares about his family, or the guy that goes "hey, I'm away from my parents, I can act like a clown"?
If Kripp is making the money people say he is, then surely living with his parents is a choice he has made, not necessity.

If you want to attack Kripp, attack his ideas and/or gameplay, not personal insults, when you don't even know the guy personally.
*Mod Edit: Post Removed for trolling*
GORLAK SMASH WORDS!!
--------------------
The Greatest Plate Vest Of All Time! http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/293910
So store. so item. http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/136100
Last edited by Luca_GGG on Jun 22, 2013, 4:53:34 AM
"
Blockhead wrote:
Seriously Destro? I thought you were a bit more mature then this.
Shame mate.

Wow man, somebody had some form of respect for me? Thanks man it means a lot. I had no idea.

I'm just having a bit of fun. :D
"
ShaeG wrote:
People like us no lifers who spend loads of time playing video games neglecting family and friends and having poor work ethics are already bad enough....watching someone else do it on stream is even worse. It is the dictionary depiction of RL failure.

why ppl think a gamer has to game 8-14 hours a day ? hate that stereotype

and while we are on it playing hardcore mode doesnt mean you have to play more either

https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jun 22, 2013, 3:12:01 AM
Pretty sure he is older then 24..

Good guy kripp, wouldnt be playing this game if it wasnt for him :)
-

i like peanutbutter

-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info