Path of Exile 0.11.0

Sweet patch. Will definitely think of replaying it after.
I remember while playing D3, I would wait for the "please save this pile of @#$(* game patch".

GGG released a fairly polished beta and it just keeps getting better! I like everything about this patch. As always, great ideas.
"
beefnuggy wrote:
I remember while playing D3, I would wait for the "please save this pile of @#$(* game patch".

GGG released a fairly polished beta and it just keeps getting better! I like everything about this patch. As always, great ideas.

GGG loves PoE, not the profit out of it... that's the difference i guess...
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
"We expect to deploy the patch in the afternoon on Wednesday, Pacific Time."

That's got to be soon, right? 7AM Thursday morning here in New Zealand. So keen on this patch..
OMG这只是惊人的,伟大的工作GGG,最佳开发EVAR
But still no sync fix. if your not going to fix it then at least lower if not remove the death penalty. It really sucks losing an hours worth of work because of something i cant control.
Good patch. But one thing I don't get. Melee rebalance= nerf all health nodes and res?
After some testing i should say that this patch is the best thing that happened in the game so far.BUT about that experimental code and desync???Whatever u did UNDO IT.Desynch is work than ever.Other than that GG guys,awasome patch!!!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
"
666tnt666 wrote:
"
davros70 wrote:
"
Ludak021 wrote:

Please man, Kaom's is so rare and so expensive only a handfull of people have it, rest can only dream about it. You can't generalize OP of certain builds based on one such item that is more unavailable than available. It's like saying ES builds are OP bcs they have 500ES shields, 900ES chests and 300es circlets...

This patch will do nothing to the rarity of Kaom's
Kaoms will still be the highest life bonus there is in game.
Any flat life bonus is going to be worth more than before imo.

Of course this patch will not do anything "to the rarity of Kaom's" but to it's value.
If monsters do less dmg you don't need a really big life pool to survive burst dmg.
Why would anyone who is in no need of a very high lifepool drop 5 or 6 linked gems plus tons of armor and good stats for more life he does not need? That would be plain stupid.
This patch turns Kaom's into a pile of steaming horsecrap!

I have to apologize, because I was completely wrong.
After this so called "rebalancing" Kaom's is even better than before!
"Yes, it is perfectly fair. It just sucks ass."
posted by Thaelyn on 12. August 2013 17:33
can anybody give me a hint on the new flasks fusings vendor recipes!!

thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info