Path of Exile 0.11.0

"
Zaorish_9 wrote:
test post

Hmm, my supporter status is not being displayed

You can alter what status is displayed in your account profile.
"
Spysong192 wrote:
"
"
geradon wrote:

i don't appreciate the display of monster health as i'm torn apart about this "feature". on one hand as melee user it is mandatory to use it as it gives you valuable combat feedback (for example when to leap slam into the crowd with culling strike, item quality and quantity), on the other hand for me it destroys the dungeon feeling and makes the game more cartoonish.

At least it's optional, so you can turn it off if it bothers you?

Whenever i read this "optional" my head wants to explode. No it´s not optional anymore. If you play competive but don´t like those features then adding them to the game as an "option" you´re forcing the competive player into using a option he doesn´t like because this option provides an advantage over users who don´t enable it. So, what you people always use as argument "it´s an option noboby will get hurt" is a false conclusion.

But whatever.

exactly what i wanted to say.
knowing exactly when to strike successfully with your quality/quantity attack is such a big advantage that you lose alot in the game by not using it.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I am excited about the new version especially about the mini life bars.
In the pictures you posted, the allies's bars are green and enemy's are red.
However I am a color blind, green and red colors are indistinguishable for me. Could you give optional bar's colors, such as red and blue?
Thank you.
nice job guys!!!
so there are no normal ladders or leagues
Awesome patch.
is here already full list of changes to passive tree skills?
Looking very good :)
So... did they buff Critical Strike for Bows a little bit??
Crit ranger builds were pretty much underpowered if not completely terrible compared to Elemental rangers.

Otherwise, this is awesome.
Why not add a Anarchy HC version? balancing issues?

I mostly wanted to try the Anarchy league but I want to play Hardcore. its a dilemma!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info