Path of Exile 0.11.0

So I have some concerns.

1.) As has been mentioned, Is Raise Spectre going to be compensated for the mobs doing less damage? Or will summoners just be losing DPS?

2.) Is there any word on the amount of reduction for ES that is confirmable? I'm a CI Summoner, and I'm sitting squarely just over 4K ES while running the ES aura, and stacking ES to the gills already.

3.) Do you really think that the solution to the Fusing problem is another, admittedly high tier Currency Item? Is this item going to end up like Exalted, where you are better off just using it as currency instead of using it to craft?

4.) Do you intend to rebalance Blood Magic now that you are adjusting life totals?

5.) Any change we might see better drop rates in higher level areas? I'm 73, Primarily Mapping, and I'm just not seeing gear upgrades drop, nor orbs to use as currency / crafting mats.

The rebalancing really has me on edge. I'm looking at my Summoner, and I'm wondering where I'll be after the patch.

What am I going to have to change?
Will I still be able to rely on Lightning Damage, Arcmages, and Shocking things for the zombies to munch on?
Will I be able to continue to run maps in my less than stellar gear? Or will I be forced to start running lower level content, and hoping and praying that I finally get upgrades?

Personally, I think the idea of the Eternal Orb is Garbage. Another high priced orb that will do very little for me, because I'll probably see very few of them (cough cough exalts, cough cough regals, cough cough). I've already built around 4L gear, because I just don't see the viability of finding, and then crafting, gear that just doesn't drop with orbs that don't drop.
I haven't played in the last couple months, but I'm definitely coming back to try out the Anarchy League.
"
Ludak021 wrote:
"
nightblade157 wrote:
2 sincere requests:

1. Please dont nerf ES like u did during open beta. At that time char wipe wus there but this time it wud be heartbreaking if all our hard-earned ES items suddenly become useless. I understand that high life/ranged builds are currently OP with items like kaoms etc etc but those and good ES items are so rare nyway.

2. Please giv option to disable alt+enter coz many times disconnection occurs when accidentally pressing alt+enter.

Please man, Kaom's is so rare and so expensive only a handfull of people have it, rest can only dream about it. You can't generalize OP of certain builds based on one such item that is more unavailable than available. It's like saying ES builds are OP bcs they have 500ES shields, 900ES chests and 300es circlets...

so are these
and i spent so many months worth of currency buying them.. and 1 week later a patch released nerfind ES significantly.. thats heartbreaking :((
Last edited by nightblade157 on Jun 3, 2013, 2:18:27 PM
Good News. GGG you should create an invite friend system, to inspire people to invite their friend. The gam eis awesome, if you try it you will become adicted :)

Keep with the nice job and Awesome news :D
ING @Wost ONS shop: thread/439416
Anyone notice that the picture on the front page for this post has the Alpha's Howl unique helm in-game 3d art? Looks awesome!
IGN: Titania_
Everything is good to me....................
BUT where is my pants?!
very nice GGG!

Roll on
multi language version,
the weather,
more action on the environment (tree leaves that move...)
clock in the game,
textures of the map (open/close the map) must be prettier than polygons,
Fix desync

and the game will be even more awesome, the best ARPG :)
http://www.path-of-exile.fr/
"
In the Anarchy League, the corruption of Wraeclast has spread to the minds of many exiles, turning them against one another. As you journey through the world, you will occasionally run into these exiles - deadly computer controlled enemies who use the skills and items available to player characters. If you manage to kill one, they drop a lot of items including a magic or above for each equippable slot.

Yea uhh I'd rather have actual players to fight. Lame. As I started reading, I was so hoping for a revamped, semi-permanent, cutthroat. But nooo, Anarchy is more lame PvE. Don't get me wrong: I'm not anti-PvE, I'm just anti-nonPvP. I guess I'll check back in a few months again.
So.... now 5 minutes = permanent ?!?

Meh, alright, alright, still pretty good ^^
test post

Hmm, my supporter status is not being displayed
Hardcore
Last edited by Zaorish_9 on Jun 3, 2013, 9:39:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info