Path of Exile 0.11.0

"
khseew wrote:
can anybody give me a hint on the new flasks fusings vendor recipes!!

New? I thought these were around for quite some time now... Unless GGG added something else.
Anyway, you can fuse three flasks of the same kind to get one larger flask. Also, fusing three magic flasks gives you one unid magic flask. If you mix even one non-magic flask in there, though, you'll get a normal one in return.

As far as I can say, quality doesn't do anything here, flasks you get this way seem to always be no quality. That or maybe you need higher qualities for the recipe... Dunno.
"
Remix24 wrote:
But still no sync fix. if your not going to fix it then at least lower if not remove the death penalty. It really sucks losing an hours worth of work because of something i cant control.

They didn't fix the most important thing. Nice patch in general, but completely obsolete regarding the slot-machine-random-like deaths still occuring because of desync.

FIX THE DAMN DESYNC! It's killing the game.
DMT:

Load universe into a gun.
Aim at brain.
Fire.
The challenges seem like a lot of effort just for a simple tshirt.
Thank you for the hard work, and for the nice new features introduced. Eager to see how Physical characters have evolved, and if my minions will finally be usefull on groto or arsenal maps :p

Thx again.
New player here, loving the game guys - and the speed of the patches.. is this normal for PoE? Aoteoroa proud lads!
I approve this patch!
Onslaught league should feature Famine ruleset next to turbo rules. That way bosses would be a real challenge. Otherwise its just a 4 month Turbo Lite race, adding famine (or even lethal) rules would make it much more interesting.
Great patch, GGG. You guys are probably one of the coolest dev teams ever. Hopefully you're making enough money from this game to stay afloat and keep doing your awesome thing.
"
RealHits wrote:
Great patch, GGG. You guys are probably one of the coolest dev teams ever. Hopefully you're making enough money from this game to stay afloat and keep doing your awesome thing.

Full agree!

It´s in our hands, so you should support them, too... ;-)
Große deutsche Community mit TS, Forum und Infos gesucht? -> http://www.exiled.eu/
can anyone show me special key keyboard on us that info rather/including that "H" key..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info