Boss Design in Path of Exile 2

I've seen better.
This is amazing, don't listen to the noise the zoomers make!!

Braindead gameplay like in PoE1 is NOT the future! Let them cry all they want, most people want what you're cooking with PoE2!

I can't wait!!
"Good luck on your naps Exile"
Absolutely in love with the Boss Design video! MOAR PLOX!
"
insectbrain wrote:
"
ZenJelly wrote:
Start PoE 2 and shut down PoE 1 please, LET'S GO!

Yes, risking alienating the players who still like POE and aren't that enthused for POE 2 would be a great business move. Potentially loosing sources of revenue and the goodwill of long-time players sounds like a great idea.

Since PoE has a standalone, Steam, and Epic versions (at the very least) for PC, why would you ask if Steam will be mandatory?
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Was really hyped about PoE2, because I was living in a false world thinking it will be similar to PoE1, but more welcoming for new players with good onboarding. The new skill system and passive tree seem to support that. But they seem to be going in a completely different direction and I feel like GGG is literally spitting on casual/laid-back PoE enjoyers.

I do understand that they like ruthless play mode, but why force it as a normal playmode? Why not just stick to different difficulties so everyone can enjoy the game as they wish?

Boss designs are cool and all, of course. At least designers know how to do their job.
"
Archwizard wrote:

Since PoE has a standalone, Steam, and Epic versions (at the very least) for PC, why would you ask if Steam will be mandatory?

Because "Eraly Access" suggests steam. And some of us think if this will be mandatory and if yes will it be always or there will be stand alone client.
"
"
It's a grinding game guys,why are alot of you complaining so much?
Do you honestly think that mindlessly grinding packs of 100 mobs on the screen map after map is more fun than grinding bosses?

Bashing your head against every map boss though?? That sounds so tedious and frustrating, hard bosses should be optional (just skipping them is a garbage alternative).

So many PoE players (most?) play for maps not the bosses, and the game is built around maps, imagine getting stalled for minutes at the end of each one. And some people (me) don't like all that thinking and tryharding in the middle of our "action" game.

Making a sequel and changing the target audience is such a bait, especially since originally it was gonna be an epic expansion for PoE1 (that we no longer get, big oof for those that won't like PoE2).

Also souls-likes are so generic now, don't kill that PoE uniqueness!
You all need to read the whole comment and not just quote the exact part you want to be seen out of it. Just wait for the game to come out,
This trailer is just showing off bosses,1 of many things to come in poe 2,The game will be huge,you will get the chance to play how you like.
Last edited by BlackPulsar on Aug 28, 2024, 9:27:36 PM
cant wait
"
fuzzyrat1234 wrote:
I've seen better.

no you didn't and stop trolling :D
looks cool
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info