Boss Design in Path of Exile 2

Shit looks amazing. Just don't listen to anyone and do yours

That fricking slam, holy shit
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
Last edited by Dxt44 on Aug 24, 2024, 3:10:02 AM
I love POE and GGG, you guys are great, but I am super not hyped about souls like mechanics in my POE. I'll obviously wait and try it, but this direction takes me out of happy "can't wait" mode, and into "oh lord, I hope it's still good" mode.
Beautiful! I just love beautiful things!
Awesoooome!! I wish I could work in art department of such terrific game O___O best work ever literally T__T Please, post more about sound work of PoE and PoE2, if it is possible, how sounds are made, those screeches, steps, ambient and moooore <3<3<3
Well the animations are beautiful, but I share the anxiety of everyone else, if this is too souls-like I won't be there.
History is full with games that created an amazing 1.0 version only to completely misunderstand what made it work and create a 2.0 that flopped miserably.

I have a bad feeling PoE is going to join that list.
Last edited by dnut_00 on Aug 24, 2024, 10:17:22 AM
souls like? lol these boss fights look very considered and engaging, no longer running in circles. plus they look so good aesthetically
"
achmoye wrote:
Well the animations are beautiful, but I share the anxiety of everyone else, if this is too souls-like I won't be there.

ok bye
"
lolu wrote:
ok bye

People can't resist that childish behavior
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
It's a grinding game guys,why are alot of you complaining so much?
Do you honestly think that mindlessly grinding packs of 100 mobs on the screen map afther map is more fun than grinding bosses?
This will be the best of both worlds and it will balance melee builds a lot because it's all about ranged when clearing screens of mobs.
This will be a good game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info