Boss Design in Path of Exile 2

PoE 2 is going heavy on the bosses. It seems to be a very big part of the marketing for the game.

I dislike bossing in general and I absolutely cant stand bosses with phases and then on top of that PoE2 makes you fight the boss from the start if you die.

Yeah PoE2 isn't looking like my kind of game.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Last edited by Chameleon on Aug 23, 2024, 1:04:44 PM
Bring back build of the week please!
𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝: /view-thread/2875553
𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭❜𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥: https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝❢): /view-thread/3263906 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗-𝟏𝟐 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟏𝟑: /view-thread/3519150
Can't wait to get stomped by these new bosses!
Cant wait for you guys to abandon development of my favorite arpg for this snoozefest yay

Killing all these bosses every 4 months is defenitely going to be so much fun!
Those boss fights do look pretty boss.
"
Chameleon wrote:
PoE 2 is going heavy on the bosses. It seems to be a very big part of the marketing for the game.

I dislike bossing in general and I absolutely cant stand bosses with phases and then on top of that PoE2 makes you fight the boss from the start if you die.

Yeah PoE2 isn't looking like my kind of game.

I agree.

While I'm still going to try it out, this is the general feeling I've gotten from what we've been shown and told so far.

Mark pretty much confirmed it for me by saying "bosses with souls-like mechanics".

Hope they eventually make some changes or add options for those who don't find trying and failing a boss multiple times until the mechanics and timing are learned as satisfying or rewarding, but rather as frustrating or boring.
I swear if they make some maven Simon says minigame, sirus, exarch ball minigame then i wont play poe2.
I swear if they make some maven "Simon says" insta-death minigame, sirus, exarch ball minigame then i wont play poe2.
Can't wait to start!
NANI
Amazing
How much will it cost for early access?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info